Chapter 31

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 31: Attempt

       The next day, entering his little brother's room in the morning, Chao-Xing called out to his little brother.

" Jun Feng! "

Jun Feng who was already browsing through his computer turned his head and glance at his sister.

" Good morning Sister, so what's up? "

Chao-Xing look at his little brother with a disappointed expression for a moment before removing them from her face.

" You're already awake? "

" Yes. "

She has come here to wake up his little brother and asked him about some menial things. But it appears that he was already awake. But seeing him already sitting on a chair and using the computer, she decided to ask.

" So, who helped with opening it? "

" Brother did. But he already left early and told me that he needed to be earlier than usual. Anyway, Sister could you tell me your opinion about this? "

Her little brother called out to her. Curiously, she walks and glances at the screen of the computer.

Starting at it for a few seconds. Chao-Xing felt speechless.

" Did you just create we chat account for your Game character? "

" Yes, I did. Look I have even already posted my digital arts of Grand Caster. "

Seeing the beautiful artwork of his game character, Chao-Xing was a little jealous of her little brother.

From the day that her little brother was born, she knows that Jun Feng was strange but not in a bad way. He started learning to write and read at the age of 3 years old. He struggles with their language at first, but he eventually becomes proficient at it.

At the age of 4, her little brother started training his drawing skills and it was a surprise to the family that he was talented at it.

He also declared his dream while watching an animation show on television that he wanted to become an animator someday.

" This time. I would fulfill it! "

They didn't mind the strange phrase of his at that time. Their mother and father cried when Jun Feng declared his dream.

Their brother only clenched his fist only more determined to finish his studying and become a top doctor.

" Sister? "

Chao-Xing get out of her reminiscing when she heard Jun Feng calling out to him.

" Aren't you still going to the classes? "

Chao-Xing smirked and refuted.

" Don't you have one too? "

Jun Feng pouted at those words.

" It's still early. "

" The same could be said for me. "

Sighing, Jun Feng then turned his attention to the computer. Chao-Xing watched her little brother log in on another Wechat account after taking care of his game character account. This time, it was his Wechat account Dì èr cì jīhuì (Second Chance) which was his pen name as an author.

There was only one work under that name. The only current work of her little brother is Goodwill Pavilion. A Jianhua-themed mystery drama featuring a mysterious young man and equally mysterious assistant. They wander around in search of an answer and encounter different kinds of people and learn about their life stories.

The young man then would offer a question and depending on the answer and aptitude of each people, a reward would await them.

As the chapter progressed more and more, the mysterious young man's past was slowly unraveled along with his mysterious lady assistant.

Oh, she also forgot to mention something. The book was also a horror and thriller genre.

The protagonist who was also the mysterious young man also seems to be the villain of the story.

The story hasn't still reached its conclusion online but Chao-Xing has already read its ending when she and her brother went to the publishing company.

After staring at the comments on his account, Jun Feng logged out and went to the Chinese Glory Forum and watched different information and videos about the silver equipment.

Chao Xing was amused. It wasn't easy to create silver equipment. She has failed many times and only manage to create one silver piece of equipment in Glory. And what's more the boots that she created were worse than the purple equipment.

Jun Feng was now watching a video of real-life ring making which made her chuckle. Followed by watching a science video and a mathematical formula video. After that, her little brother searched for an online calculator and logged in to his glory account. Then he went to the silver equipment editor.

Chao-Xing then looks surprised at the blueprints that her brother has on the silver equipment editor and the number of low-level materials that he has.

Looks like her little brother is determined to make silver equipment.

Jun Feng then prepared one of the ring blueprints on his equipment editor and the ring which he would transform into silver equipment.

When Jun Feng took out one of the equipment, Chao-Xing exclaimed.

[ Vampire Witch Mistress Ring Level 28 ]

" Wait! Wait! Wait! What are you doing Jun Feng?! "

" I am dissolving it. Why? "

" What the hell?! That is one of the best low-level rings that existed. It can be even kept up to level 35!! Don't dissolve it! "

Unfazed, Jun Feng has done the opposite of what she said.

" Jun Feng you little brat!! "

" What? I can't even use it. It was only a witch exclusive ring.. "

" You could have just sold it for gold! "

Jun Feng then also dissolve other equipment to gain more materials for the creation of silver equipment.

When Papa Shen has knocked outside of Jun Feng's room, he was startled when he heard Chao-Xing crying out like her pet dog was dying. He decided to open the door and see what was happening while carrying a tray with a glass of milk and breakfast for Jun Feng.

" What happened? "

He asked Jun Feng while noticing that Chao-Xing is glaring at her little brother. Jun Feng then muttered one word.

" Glory. "

Sighing, Papa Shen can't understand what was so interesting in the game that would end up with Chao-Xing being upset with her little brother.