Chapter 128

Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 128: The Another Team and the exhibition match

  In the people added to the glory pro players group chat, it wasn't just the members of the team conquering clouds that were added. But there were also others added to the other team.

A person named Li Hua with a character name Dark Forest added to the misty rain.

Tang Hao (Delilo) in a hundred blossoms.

Liu Xiaobei (Flying Sword) in Tiny Herb

Liu Fei (Red leaves) in Tiny Herb

Lin Feng in Blue Rain

Xu Jingxi (Blue Speaker) in Blue Rain

Zou Yuan in Hundred Blossoms

Wang Ze in Excellent Era and

Yang Haoxuan (Transluscent) is void

Rookie players added that were scouted by the camp or have been in their training camps.

Since Jun Feng learned that he was in King's Avatar, he tried to remember all of the things that he can and wrote them on his computer. He has an existing note there that was titled [ Character List Draft ]. Of course, he didn't use their name but their first letter initials in English and an animal that Jun Feng think they represent the most.

For example, Ye Xiu. Since he knows his real name, his first name initials are Y.X. Devious Monkey.

Followed by the designation, Jun Feng wrote all of the things that he can regarding that person.

When the newbie pro players were added, Jun Feng tried hard to remember if he know some of them. In the end, he could only remember two of those from the other season 7 newbies like the conquering clouds.

Li Hua and Tang Hao.

Li Hua, the number 1 would be Ninja of the Glory pro alliance, and Tang Hao a player that has god potential like Sun Xiang. The eventual captain of Wind Howl. From his memories, he remembers that Tang Hao is an arrogant person.

He the things that he remember in regards to them, he added them and typed the things that he could remember about them in the computer.

Aside from the rookies from the other club, other people were added to the pro player's group chat. Just like the conquering clouds, they were a full team.

Team Mysterious Fantasy. An unknown group was chosen by the glory pro alliance and invited to join the professional league. For a team to be invited to the glory pro league, the team must fulfill the requirements established by the Alliance.

When the mysterious fantasy was added to the group chat, they weren't as active as conquering clouds. They barely speak and participate in the discussion. All of them were polite and formal in their chats which discourages others from speaking with them.

Mysterious Fantasy has currently a total of 6 members.

Their captain Tang Xing who is a sharpshooter

Fang Daxu, a Knight.

Lu Tian, an Elementalist

Hu Zha, another sharpshooter to the mysterious fantasy

Qi Tucao, a Qi master and a paladin player with an account name called powerful angel light.

The new team the mysterious fantasy was a new team like conquering clouds. There was a possibility that this team may battle the blue rain for the very first match of season 7. The first match was also called by everyone as the exhibition match, the bullying match, or asserting dominance match. But that possibility is too low for the mysterious fantasy since they were unknown and very low profile group.

Very unlike the Conquering Clouds which came out as a high profile. Since it was an exhibition match, it would be very likely that the alliance would choose the more known and popular team out of the 2 new teams entering the season and some audience would at least be interested to watch the match other than their interest in watching the champion team pulverize the new players of the new team.

Regarding the exhibition match, Zhang Yuan thought that Jun Feng was completely correct in his assessment that they would be the more likely team to battle the Blue Rain which the idea of it filled Zhang Yuan with dread. It was like he can feel the inevitable defeat on the horizon.

In terms of experience alone, team Blue Rain defeats them in that aspect. Add to the fact that they have two god-tier players and an account on their team, and their chance of winning was very low.

The others were demoralized by this fact and Sun Xiang was reluctant to admit their inevitable defeat. He can't accept it.

Logic and statistics tell us that they would lose the match. Even Jun Feng thought that they would lose the first match. But unlike completely accepting their inevitable defeat, Jun Feng thought that even if they lose, they should put up a fight that would make the team's blue rain feel like an aneurysm.

He can't just let team blue rain think that they would be a free 10 points lunch to them.

Unlike the other matches that they would face in the future, they have a month and a few weeks to prepare which is a huge advantage. They also know that their opponent team would be the blue rain.

Zhang Yuan then request for everyone start watching matches of the blue rain and study them. As for Jun Feng, he continues his studies of the existing glory maps. Researching and experimenting to discover new things regarding them.

No 10 points sweep for the team blue rain. He would make sure of it!

He could only hope that the alliance would have the conquering clouds be the ones to be put in the home advantage. If it was like that, then he can put the dangerous idea that was brewing in his mind into reality.

With a devious chuckle, Jun Feng started looking for Glory's most dangerous maps that currently exist.