Chapter 76

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 76: Conquering Clouds Club House

    The next few days, Team Conquering Clouds continued their Arena PVP training method. Other than fighting their members, they also went to fight random players.

Soon, the last week of January arrived. It was already Monday. And currently, all members of Team Conquering Clouds have their QQ chat opened, and Zhang Yuan has initiated a video call with all of them.

All of them have their camera turned on except for one.

" Jung Feng, wouldn't you open your camera? "

Meng Qiangwei asked imitating the voice of what would the Otakus, Neets, and Weebs would call the 'mommy voice'. Immediately, Guo Zhishi, Hao Junya, and Sun Xiang's expressions unconsciously turned into disgust and creeped out at the same time.

" Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off! "

Guo Zhishi said with his face pale. He suddenly remembered all of the times that some random players in their guild and the other guilds tried to flirt with Twilight Rose.

Pouting, Meng Qiangwei complied.

" Fine. "

The voice was still a girl. But thankfully, it wasn't the cursed sexy mommy voice anymore.

" Everything fine now? "

Zhang Yuan asked. Truthfully, he has the urge to sigh and look at the sky. Sometimes he wondered why does he endure the shenanigans of all of the guild members in conquering
clouds.

The conquering clouds are full of weird and chaotic people. Most of all, it was filled with weebs, otakus, and role players.

As for the last category, it was just a recent thing that happened. Most of the members who joined the conquering clouds were normal when they joined. But as time passed, you would discover that they have gone to the dark side and have been infected by Twilight Rose or Grand Caster. The former for being a pervert, discussing their fetishes, etc, and being their degenerate selves. While the latter was being inspired and started partaking in the joys of roleplaying.

Then, they would end up being Chuunibyous like Grand Caster.

Now that they would be joining the Challenger League, Zhang Yuan would be the one who would take the brunt of their shenanigans of Twilight Rose and Grand Caster. Occasionally, Sun Xiang if the former infuriated him and the latter convincing him again to join in his roleplaying.

Yue Ziqin has the patience of a saint for enduring their Shenanigans. Zhang glances at Guo Zhishi.

' If the previous 3 are not normal people.. Then he was probably like them hiding his real self under the 'normie' disguise. '

Zhang waited for a few seconds for the team conquering clouds to have some comments or retorts. When there was none, he then informed them of important matters.

" I have already registered our team to the challenger's league. "

After the announcement, Zhang Yuan could hear them all started clapping for a few seconds. He then continued.

" Although the registration would end on January 31, we would probably learn during Saturday who would be our first opponent since I have registered us early. The schedule and the time of the match would be sent to us along with the private room number and password of the Challenger's League online stage. "

Raising his hand, Hao Junya then asked.

" Would there be a commentator for the matches or referees? "

" The referee is guaranteed. Since they would also be serving us as judges. But for the commentator, the offline league, I can guarantee that there would be one. But don't expect that there would be one for the online matches. "

" Okay. "

Hao Junya said.

Zhang Yuan then brought up another important topic.

" For the online matches, it is needed for us to play together. Me, When Qianmei, and When Dui Fang lives in N city which is too far. Considering that we aren't living in the same city together, I have thought for a while if we have ever made it, where would be the most appropriate city where would our club be established in the future? "

Zhang Yuan then shared his presentation with everyone. The first page of the presentation was showing a map. On the map, one of the cities was encircled.

It is the J City.

" For all of us, it would be beneficial to have our club established in J City. It was a neutral ground for everyone. "

Zhang Yuan then moved his presentation to the next page showing a picture of an apartment. Followed by the picture, Meng Qiangwei and Hao Junya exploded.

" Wait, wait, wait, wait– "

Hao Junya was panicking while Meng Qiangwei asked with apprehension in his voice.

" You rented an apartment?! ".

Upon hearing the question, a disdainful glance revealed Zhang Yuan.

" Rented? I bought it. "

Several reactions were heard from some of the members. Even Yue Ziqin cursed when he heard that Zhang Yuan bought the apartment.

" Except for Shen Jun Feng, the others are free to move to the apartment and start living there. First come, first serve. I, Wen Qianmei, and Dui Fang are already staying in the apartment. The apartment has also several game rooms for those which we could use for playing glory and practicing. "

One by one, Zhang Yuan showed some shots of the inside of the apartment every few seconds. Guo Zishi was looking at the apartment in shock and looked so distraught.

Some of the members could even hear him muttering costs, expenses, etc.

But before, the conquering clouds could look at Zhang Yuan with awe and adoring gazes, two people decided to destroy his flexing.

" Zhang Yuan couldn't afford to buy the whole apartment. "

Wen Qianmei said while Wen Dui Fang nodded. Zhang Yuan can instantly feel his face burn in embarrassment.

The adoring and awe gazes of everyone disappeared. Wen Qianmei then continued.

" Zhang Yuan bought 15% of the apartment. "

Hao Junya then asked.

" So. If we go there, we could only enter a limited amount of floors and rooms? "

Looking at her polished nails and feigning a disinterested expression, Wen Qianmei replied.

" No, everyone could still freely choose their rooms and go around the whole building. After all, I bought the remaining 85% of the apartment. "

" Mommy! "

Meng Qiangwei exclaimed while he was staring at Wen Qianmei with an adoring gaze. Few others were directing Qianmei with respectful gazes while Yue Ziqin was blushing as he look at her. Zhang Yuan gritted his teeth as Wen Qianmei directed him a smug expression on her face.

' Wen Qianmei! If you are physically here with me right now, I would slap your smug face! '

While most of the team conquering clouds are chaotic, Sun Xiang wasn't paying attention to what was happening since he was currently occupied with his phone. On the other hand, Shen Jung Feng decided to ask his father if he could eat some popcorn right now.