Chapter 49

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 49: Routine

    Monday to Wednesday for Zhang Yuan are hectic. Monday, he woke up as usual and ended up arguing with his father during breakfast. After that prepare to go to classes with Wen Qianmei and Wen Dui Fang and return home and instantly log in to Glory.

In his absence, Yue Ziqin (Moon Ziqin), Null Envy, and Skyline Express were the ones assisting him to manage the guild. After the classes, he would return home and play glory. On Monday, he encountered the 4 color kings of the 8th server.  The whole Monday was spent in time collecting drops from wild bosses in the 8th server. The crimson king Burst Blood of the Crimson Valley, the golden king Endless of Samsara, The Onyx king Void&Walk of Void, and the Silver King Steam Engine of Misty Castle. (Regular players decided to call them the 4 color kings because of their character's color palette and them being the guild leaders of the most powerful and big-name guilds in the 8th server.)

For some reason, Excellent Era didn't join the other's crusade to expand their guilds. Tiny Herb, Tyranny, and Blue Rain didn't also choose to expand with reasons only known to them.

Zhang Yuan by the other players was called the Ash king. It was both considered a compliment and an insult by the regular players.

Ash king because he was always reborn to ashes like a Phoenix. For some reason or another, or just being plain unlucky, His storm conquest character would always die when battling other the 4 big-name guilds of the 8th server.

During the Monday encounter with the 4 kings, Cross Knife and Grand Caster finally managed to kill Steam Engine. Completing their kill set of killing the 4 colored kings of the 8th server.  Other than that they acquired loots from dead players and steal a wild boss drop.

But as usual, he was the first to die in battle. Whether it was a curse or deliberately intentional, Zhang Yuan doesn't know.

He only felt enraged when he was killed once again even though all of his equipment is all silver and focused on defense.

' fuck.'

Tuesday, Zhang Yuan woke up again in the morning. As usual, breakfast was eaten, and argued with his father. He left the manor accompanied by the Wen twins and attended the classes. After the classes, he logged in to Glory. Today planned to go on a dungeon run in the Scarlet Cloud Ancient Altar a dungeon in the Scarlet Cloud Taoist Rite which was a level 50-55 leveling area.

Grand Caster was particularly vicious towards this dungeon's monsters and bosses.

" If those people hate me for no other reason than not fulfilling the quest to that bastard's standards, then let me hate them for screwing with me!"

Zhang Yuan's Tuesday ended with him receiving a friend request from the 4 color kings and a person from Excellent Era asking if they could pay for the secret guide on the Gloom Forest Dungeon. Zhang Yuan accepted the friend request from the 4 kings and then rejected the offer from the person claiming that he was from an excellent Era.

Zhang Yuan wasn't interested in any offers. He would like their names to be recorded as the fastest in the Gloom Forest Dungeon. He has no interest in their money. He had already his own to spend whenever he wanted.

Wednesday, Zhang Yuan woke up. The breakfast with his father was quiet. Just full cold silence. Zhang Yuan left and went to classes with Wen Qianmei and Wen Dui Fang. After the classes ended, he played glory and helped the guild members with their quests, and filled the guild warehouse with purple and orange equipment.

He then reminded everyone to always take their guild quest so that they can upgrade their guild level and increase the capacity of their guild from 100 to 200 players.

After reminding them, he informed them that he wouldn't be able to play Glory tomorrow since he would travel to City B with Wen Qianmei and Wen Dui Fang for the All-star weekend.

The other guild members wish them good luck and teasingly requested a picture of the autograph of all-star players. To their surprise, Zhang Yuan promised except the ever-elusive player of One Autumn Leaf, Ye Qiu.

Thursday, Zhang Yuan woke up. Breakfast was spent informing his father that he would go to B City later and stay there for 4 days. His father didn't reply and ignored him. Zhang Yuan left accompanied by the Wen twins to classes. They then informed their professors of their upcoming 2 days' absence. Returning home, Zhang Yuan have eaten his dinner, changed clothes, and took care of his hygiene and other things before he left and was escorted by their family servant to the airport.

Zhang Yuan met the Wen Twins at the N City airport. 8:00 pm the Airplane from N City to B City left the N City Airport. When they arrive the first thing that Zhang Yuan have done was book a room in an expensive hotel before spending his time sleeping.

Friday Zhang Yuan woke up and receive a call from his father. There was silence before his father hang up. Leaving the hotel, Zhang Yuan went accompanied by the Wen twins to the restaurant where he book our day reserved for their meet-up.

Might as well make full use of the restaurant. He spent his breakfast and lunch eating at the reserved restaurant and Zhang Yuan went to talk to the restaurant owner to make sure that they wouldn't mess up.

Around 2:00 Yue Ziqin arrived. Zhang Yuan stared intensely at Yue Ziqin which cause the latter to avert his eyes. Yue Ziqin looks different from when Zhang Yuan have last seen him.

' In a good way..'

Zhang Yuan's mind whispered to him.

Around 3:00, Watchful Hound and Skyline Express arrived.

" Watchful Hound. Guo Zhishi. "

Zhang Yuan blinked his eyes and stared at Guo Zhishi. Is he related to that person?

" Hao Junya. "

Zhang Yuan expected Skyline Express to be someone who wears glasses and an office employee with a serious work ethic. What he got was someone who was cosplaying in Aviator get up.

At exactly 4:00, a beautiful lady entered the restaurant.

" Hello."

Zhang Yuan and the others happily greeted Twilight Rose.

" Meng Qiangwei at your service."

Meng Qiangwei's feminine voice started sounding like a male. To their surprise, Meng Qianwei then pulls out her/his/their hair?! – wig from his/her/their head.

Fuck! Zhang Yuan is so confused.

" I'm sorry for deceiving you everyone, but the reaction's on your faces are so priceless.~"

Meng Qiangwei wore his/her/their wig again. At the end of the introduction, Zhang Yuan decided to ask how should he address Meng Qiangwei.

Twilight Rose shrugged and said they were fine with anything. But since they were currently dressed and pretending to be a girl, they were she today.

While waiting for both Cross Knife and Grand Caster, hopefully, they wouldn't be pulled into shocking discoveries anymore.