Chapter 100

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 100: Heavenly Domain Challenge Speedrun (Part 7)

   The Quest portion 6, Grand Caster completed them within 1 hour, 16 minutes and 55 seconds, 3 minutes and 46 seconds.

Status Geyser = 2 minutes and 13 seconds

Reverse Road Plains = 6 minutes and 7 seconds

Labyrinth Castle Stairs = 7 minutes and 23 seconds

Swirling Portals = 8 minutes and 3 seconds

Dispersing Cloud Stairs = 7 minutes and 12 seconds

Hundred Boats = 7 minutes and 7 seconds

Slippery crossroads = 6 minutes and 13 seconds

Rock on poisonous raging rivers = 8 minutes and 51 seconds

Magnet Dunes = 8 minutes 21 seconds

Breezy islands = 5 minutes and 13 seconds

Moon Road = 5 minutes and 18 seconds

Gravity River = 7 minutes and 45 seconds

When Grand Caster completed Quest portion 6, the live stream was filled with bullet comments congratulating Grand Caster and calling him the Terrain Speedrunner God.

Pro players who watched the 6th quest portion were intimidated. The other quests portions could still accept them as being within their realm and achievable.

But this quest portion, to completely breeze through this quest portion... Speed run indeed.

When Grand Caster ended the live stream and promise them that he would continue the heavenly domain challenge speedrun tomorrow, those pro players started discussing it in the QQ chat or with their teams.

On the other hand, the teams that would face team conquering clouds in offline matches of the challenger's league in June were completely terrified for their lives.

Even the two relegated pro teams during Season 5 would face team conquering clouds.

They thought that they only need to worry about the terrifying ace of the team conquering Clouds Cross Knife, but they saw only on team challenges that support summoner was apparently, a very terrifying player.

After the live broadcast ended, the viewers that recorded the terrain made threads and posted the time of Grand Caster's completion of the Quest portion 6. Then they also posted clips of the live broadcast.

The next day in the afternoon, the live broadcast of 100k viewers and Rex V. Anima's followers are 200,000.

After greeting them, Grand Caster continued his heavenly domain challenge speedrun. The 7th quest portion involves solo killing a boss with mobs accompanying it. Grand Caster completed it in 12 minutes and 3 seconds.

The 8th and final quest portion involves killing a boss who can automatically recover his health instantly.

And Grand Caster's answer for the Boss who can recover his health instantly is, Make one hit one kill blow that would erase all of the Boss's health in one go.

Unfortunately for Jun Feng, the level 75 skills spirit sacrifice doesn't still exist. So he can't make the spirits explode. He decided to be creative.

He uses a very powerful blow attack using all of his summoned attack monsters to the Boss. But it wasn't enough to kill him but make the Boss Enter a Berserk State.

And when the result of that berserk state came out, a very powerful attack that would one hit one kill him before the boss health's recovered instantly and his berserk state would disappear.

Perfectly timed and calculated, the Spirit Queen appeared in front of him.

The Spirit Queen is killed but not before its passive skill Titania's mirror is activated.

Copying the attack and tripling the amount reflecting it to the Boss, the tripled very powerful attack was enough to kill the Boss in one blow.

Various congratulations came when the quest portion of the heavenly domain are completed.

Now it was time for the arena.

Grand Caster was then given several criteria that he needed to fulfill for the Arena portion to be completed.

• Win in less than 5 minutes 10 times
• Win with 80% health remaining 10 times
• Win a 5-win streak
• Win a 10-win streak
• Win a 12-win streak
• Win a 3-win streak against a battle mage

{ Ok! Let's go!.. }

Choosing a random, Grand Caster started his PVP streak.

At the end of his live stream, March 5, 2021, Grand Caster has a 3-win streak win but it is not a battle mage.

On Saturday, he achieve his 5 and 10-win streak and he was also able to fulfill the other conditions other than the 3-win streak against a battle mage and the 12-win PVP streak.

For each of those two remaining conditions, he only needed one for each of them to be fulfilled and he can finally finish his Heavenly Domain Challenge speedrun.

Smiling as he watched through the computer skill, Jun Feng clicked the random PVP option just like usual.

Unknown to him, he has triggered the button of doom.

When Grand Caster's opponent was revealed in the live broadcast, the viewers were in various states of shock, excitement, and fright.

[ Player: One Autumn Leaf
Class: Battle Mage
Level: 70
Guild: Excellent Dynasty ]

Both of the players who were facing each other, meeting each other was unexpected.

Ye Xiu who just wants to bully some random people didn't expect that he would be randomly paired up with the recent talk within the Glory Pro QQ chat group and the Glory forums.

The live broadcaster Rex V. Anima.

Jun Feng who just wanted to finish his heavenly domain challenge speedrun easily was currently cursing his luck.

' Of all people, why Ye Xiu?! Why did I encounter the protagonist of this world?! '

While Jun Feng was complaining, cursing, and panicking inside his mind, memories of what happened during the Christmas events resurfaced in his mind.

{ ... God Ye... Can you go easy with me, please? }

Unfortunately, the answer to that was several combos of skill and the final blow being a stab to Grand Caster's chest even though Jun Feng tried his best to defend.

Team Conquering Clouds who watched the live stream sighed as Glory's Battle God bullied their poor Chuuni Summoner.

They never thought that Jun Feng's luck in hidden bosses' appearance would work this way.

One Autumn Leaf was the rarest hidden boss of PVP matches.

Sun Xiang who watched One Autumn Leaf bully the poor summoner Grand Caster clenched his fist while glaring at the Battle God who toyed with his prey with anger.

This one...

Another thing added to his grudges towards Ye Qiu. The Glory's number one.

( AN: Chapter 100! I did it.. Fuck.. This is now really my longest fanfic. )