Chapter 36

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 36: Acting Weird

[ December 22, 2020- Tuesday ]

   " Die! Die! Die! "

A burst of fire explosion hit the Sin City Lord. It was then followed by a Dark Spirit attacking the boss and the attacking triggering a blindness effect on it. The attack was followed by an ice spirit attacking and was triggered with a frozen status before it was attacked by a fire spirit. Unfortunately, there wasn't any burn status that affected the Sin City Lord because it then dropped to the ground dead before disappearing into particles.

[ Congratulations to player Moon Ziqin, Twilight Rose, Watchful Hound, Cross Knife, Disordered Elegance, and Grand Caster for defeating Sin City's final boss Sin City Lord ]

[ Congratulations on Clearing the Sin City Dungeon player Moon Ziqin, Twilight Rose, Watchful Hound, Cross Knife, Disordered Elegance, and Grand Caster for 29 mins 13s ]

[ Sin Metal × 14 (Material) ]

[ Corrupted Shard × 2 (Material) ]

[ Sinner Necklace (Orange- Accessory ]

[ Sin City Lord Ring (Orange- Accessory ]

[ Heretic's Robe (Purple-Robe ) ]

[ Corrupted Cross (Orange-Weapon) ]

[ Sinful Claymore (Orange Weapon) ]

[ Heresy Gloves (Purple Equipment) ]

[ 1,000 Gold ]

Despite the announcement ending and the boss dropping waiting for them to be acquired, none of the party immediately rolled and tried their luck.

Disordered Elegance/ Wen Qianmei who accompanied the usual party of five people today, was concerned by the behavior of one of their party members and a fellow guild member.

Approaching Jun Feng's avatar Grand Caster, she then asked Jun Feng.

" Are you alright Grand Caster? You seem more intense than usual... "

Wen Qianmei muttered while hoping that she didn't hurt Jun Feng's feelings or offended him.

Grand Caster... The person behind the avatar was someone who was a nice and helpful person who has the propensity to be misunderstood by other people. Lately, since Grand Caster talking with his obvious voice aided by a voice changer, he seems started to develop a knack for roleplaying or the emergence of his middle school syndrome/ chuunibyou syndrome.

On today's dungeon run on Sin City, a level 37-39 leveling area, Grand Caster's fighting style are different from his usual style. Usually, he was someone who would be at the back lines ready to support anyone and would adjust with every move and skill that everyone would do. Grand Caster's favorite position was that in case there was Cross Knife, he would always be behind the Berserker and support his every move and adapt to the mishaps and mistakes that Cross Knife would do.

Today, Grand Caster was acting more like Cross Knife. Very aggressive and lacked temper which was different from the relaxed and calm when he wasn't role-playing. He was also attracting the monsters toward himself.

She wondered if she should recommend to Zhang Yuan to separate Grand Caster and Cross Knife seems the latter was infecting the former with his behavior and attitudes.

But that was just a silly thought. Silly like how calm and composed Cross Knife today is that maybe he and Grand Caster have switched their personalities or just pranking them.

Jun Feng then replied to her question.

" I'm fine Sister Elegance. I am not alright before. But after killing the Sin City Mayor and the Sin City Residents, I feel better than before! Hehe, he.  I'm so happy! "

Killing human monsters has never been so good before. It was like his anger toward the Feudal Blacksmith has been soothed slowly with every human monster that he killed.

It was like therapy.

" Oh.. "

Wen Qianmei keeps quiet after that. The others were also silent and there was an awkward atmosphere that Jun Feng has never noticed since he was still pissed off at the Feudal Blacksmith.

After that, all of them rolled the dice and decided their luck to decide for them.

Jun Feng acquired the Sin Metal, Corrupted Shard materials, and a Heretic robe. On the other hand, the other hand Moon Ziqin acquired the Sin City Lord Ring, Corrupted Cross to Twilight Rose, Sinner Necklace to Watchful Hound, Sinful Claymore to Cross Knife and Heresy Gloves, and 1,000 gold to Disordered Elegance.

After that, they repeated the clearing of the Sin City Dungeon once again several times with Grand Caster's maniacal laughter distorted with voice changers echoing in their ears.

Twilight Rose thought that with her quest related to the Sin City Dungeon [ Cleansing the Sin City ], it wasn't the Sin City Lord that needed Cleansing but their fellow teammate Grand Caster.

All of them have run the dungeon 18 times that day (5 in the very early morning and 13 into the afternoon to evening ) before deciding to call it quits and move to the next dungeon tomorrow. The thousand waves lake is a level 40-43 dungeon. It was also the first water-based dungeon that the players of Glory would encounter in the game.

All of them except Grand Caster decided to call it quits for today. The team then disbanded and Grand Caster decided that he would team up with the other players in their guild.

All of them shuddered and felt a little sympathetic towards the would-be victims of Grand Caster's disturbing behavior for today. Before logging out, all of them then bid Grand Caster good night.

Grand Caster then returned it with a waving goodbye move. One of the accessible postures and actions in the game of glory.

-----------------

As the others left him outside the Sin City Dungeon, Jun Feng opened his inventory box.

[ Attracting Hatred Handbook - (Item)

“ The divide between love and hate is a thin line ”

• A guide to drawing hatred

° By saying the words 'Die!' 'Disgusting' and 'Hate' there was a 3% chance of the user of the item attracting regular monsters, 1% attracting elite monsters, 0.05 % chance of attracting Dungeon Bosses, and a 0.001 % attracting wild bosses hatred.
° Agro monsters have a 0.001 % of dropping Masamune's curse shard.  ]

Reading the item again, Jun Feng sighed.

He indeed hated the Feudal Bastard Blacksmith. Every time he remembered the old geezer, it feels like his heart would be crushed to pieces and there was a festering hatred for the NPC and also for himself.

If he got a drop like this with his failure, what would be the reward for a successful one?

Alas, Jun Feng would never know since he failed. Unless he tries again with a new account.

Sighing again as he watched glory through his monitor and the eyes of his avatar, he can't create an account right now. He was still a noob in this game and he wasn't even maxed level (the current max level in the game is 70). Maybe, next year on the opening of a new server, Jun Feng could try again.