Chapter 26

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 26: Wild Boss War Part 1

Excellent Era

Tyranny

Hundred Blossoms

Blue Rain

Tiny Herb

Samsara

Misty Rain

Royal Style

Void

Thunderclap

301 degrees

Those were the clubs on China's Glory Professional Alliance. Competing for the top spot in this sixth season. The clubs are someone who was admired by people who truly love glory. Those players in the club represent the strongest players in the game.

But for a few people, those godlike players aren't just an object of admiration. They were also a representation of a goal and the desire of players to strive and dream that they would become like those godlike players someday.

To stand someday at the Glory Professional Alliance and fight those Gods. The players in the club arose the desire to become strong and a sense of competitiveness among the players.

Seeing those God-level players fighting on the screen, made Zhang Yuan fall in love with Glory. It also arose his desire.

So he decided to strive for his goal. Now, there was a guild. And he has already taken the first step. But he was certain that the next steps wouldn't be so easy. The poaching of players was still ongoing. And it wouldn't be easy to polish those stones and make them shine. There was also the step of making the name of the Conquering Clouds to be known on the server.

It wouldn't be so easy and it was certainly going to be difficult.

The top guilds of the 8th Server, Blossom Valley, Samsara, Void Walk, and Misty Castle— Those are the top guilds in the 8th Server that was currently in control. Auctions, markets, dungeon records, and materials...

Still, Zhang Yuan dares to hope for the impossible. He would make the name of the Conquering Clouds known in the 8th Server! And someday, he would enter the Glory Professional Alliance and established the club of Conquering Clouds.

Eventually, all of the members of the Conquering Clouds that were with him arrived at the specific coordinates in the Boneyard. There was a place of happiness in Zhang Yuan behind the screen as the monitor showed him the Wild Boss Blood Gunner Yagg and there were still no large guilds that has arrived.

It was a pity that Grand Caster hasn't still arrived but they should start now and start killing the hidden boss. Zhang Yuan then look at his guild members and started speaking.

" Okay... Here's the plan... "

-----------------------

     8th Server Guild Leader of Blossoms Valley Burst Blood arrived with his guild members in the Boneyard Area. They have already deciphered the coordinates of the Wild Boss Gunner Yagg. Once they have arrived at the coordinates, they would be the ones that would kill the wild boss and the dropped materials would belong to the Blossom Valley!

Previously with the presence of the other guilds, they have been outwitted by the other guilds. The Samsara 8th Server guild leader was too cunning. He and the Blossom Valley have been used as a tool man against the other competitor guilds void walk and misty castle. Last time, the materials of the wild boss were nearly in their hands, if only Endless haven't PK him.

Blood Burst was so angry that he wanted to challenge Endless in a duel in the real life. He wanted revenge! But he knows that those thoughts would just remain thoughts. Revenge can happen later but he needed to collect material first from the Wild Boss Gunner Yagg.

" Guild Leader, we are here! "

Burst Blood suddenly heard the voice of a familiar person. It was the Vice Guild Leader of the 8th Server, his partner Sprout Bud.

A gentle smile was revealed behind the screen as he stared at the avatar of Sprout Bud in the game. He was really lucky that he met a girl like her.

But then the gentle smile immediately disappeared when he heard Sprout Bud looking upset.

" Guild Leader! There was already someone fighting the Wild Boss! "

" What?! How could it be? Didn't we deliberately spread false information to them? "

Behind the screen, Burst Blood gritted his teeth as he stared at the monitor. Moving his avatar, he decided that he wouldn't let Endless or even the other guild leaders collect the wild boss gunner yagg's materials again! He wouldn't bring shame to the name of the Blossom Valley! He can't let the upper management look down on him! He can do it! He can manage the 8th Server with his own hands!

" Prepare to attack those kill stealers! The wild boss gunner yagg is ours! "

"Yes, Guild Leader".

Sprout Bud and the other guild members answered.

" On my signal, long-range attackers barrage them with your stun skills! "

"Yes!"

Burst Blood smiled at their enthusiastic answers. His smile are turning feral and there was a bloodthirst that could be seen in his eyes.

But before he could indulge in his dreams of pulverizing his fellow competitors to a pulp, Sprout Bud interrupted him.

" Wait. Guild Leader.. 3 groups are already approaching... "

She said hesitantly. Burst Blood frowned as he stared at the silhouette of the players who were currently fighting the wild boss gunner yagg in the distance. It was a distance, so he couldn't see all of their player names.

Suddenly, messages started appearing on his QQ chat beside the Glory screen on the monitor.

[ 8th Server Loot Group Chat

Endless8Samsara: How dare you deceive us Burst Blood?!

Void&Darkness: You are already killing the boss? How dare you trick us with false information!! Fuck, those spies are useless!

Steam-Engine100%: I thought that it was just a helpless thing, but I never thought that there were a lot of tricks behind the weak facade. You have opened my eyes as a gift for my gratitude, how about we gouge out your eyes?

Endless8Samsara: Steam-Engine100% you are too violent. But I agree with your opinion, I also want to gouge out his eyes for tricking us!   ]

Burst Blood didn't bother to reply to the other guild leaders in the QQ chat. He only felt anger and embarrassment at the same time. So all of this time, he has mistaken some random group of players as the rival guilds?

" Fuck! Listen up we have been deceived! Attack the players who were currently killing the wild boss now! I don't care if you use high damage skills! Bombard them with all of you got! "

Zhang Yuan and the others who were focused on killing the Wild Boss Gunner Yagg were suddenly bombarded with skills. Facing the attacks, he sighed behind the screen as he thought that just a great ambition wasn't enough.

[ Player Sprout Bud killed Player Storm Conquest ]