Chapter 110

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 110: A master actor? Another liar added to the fold

         During the last week of April 2021, the discussions of the Glory Pro Players Chat Group were once again shifting.

Regarding the virtual live streamer as Rex V Anima have called himself– Pro Players has a mix opinion regarding the live streamer.

Some deliberately ignored any news regarding the live streamer. It wasn't out of maliciousness but they were more focus on the Pro side of things and Glory game than what happening in the Glory online forums in general . For the newbie or unknown pro players, they wanted to be called to the live stream like Xiao Shiqin but some players hold grudge and jealousy (Liu Hao) towards the live streamer because of the attention that he receive and how much he is doing well.

He wasn't a pro player but he was receiving more attention than the unknown pro players in the glory pro alliances and doing better than them. He bet that Rex V Anima was hiding behind his 2D avatar and voice changing because he was hiding his ugly face and voice. If he doesn't have his 2D face and voice changer, his viewers wouldn't find watching his live streams appealing.

There were those tempted to do a live stream as well but such thoughts were quickly shut down by their superiors. They may end up receiving backslash from the reporters and enemy fans deciding to label as someone who was seeking fame, attention and money.

During Rex V Anima's live streams there were those extreme fans from the Glory clubs or those from other games that decided to insult him, leave hate comments or wishing him ill. Rex V Anima have handled those things himself and overcome them with a smile on his face.

Being a live streamer isn't easy. They must able to keep their composure at all times and have a smile on their face all the time– that was what the club superiors have realize. And for those who asked if they can live stream with their short tempers and someone who couldn't entertain like Rex V Anima does, – their idea to live stream was quickly shoot down.

The CEO and managers would satisfy themselves with the probability of one of the pro players in their clubs being chosen to have a guess appearance in the live stream and milking the pro player's appearance more than their original worth.

[ = Glory Pro Players Chat Group =

Angelica (Deng Fusheng-Parade): Does anyone have guesses who would be the guest at Friday in Rex V Anima's live stream?

Endless Forest (Zhang Wei-Hundred Blossoms): There was a bet ongoing regarding that, Wanna Join?

Angelica (Deng Fusheng-Parade): Bet?! Who the one who started it? Does they have no shame?

Wind Carving (Zhu Xiaoping-Hundred Blossoms): It was Senior Ye Qiu.

Angelica (Deng Fusheng-Parade): As expected of Senior Ye.

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): 🥲😓

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): Are you crying because of your reputation? You know that your actions are speaking for the level of shamelessness that you have, Ye Qiu!!

Angelica (Deng Fusheng-Parade): Can I join the bet Senior Ye?

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): Join in. 😎

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain):  What are you doing Deng Fusheng?! Ye Qiu you are such a shameless man! A fucking devil tempting everyone to commit sin! How atrocious!

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): You could have said that you want to join too.

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): Why would I? I don't want it bastard!

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): Wang Jiexi, Old Han, Zhang Jiale, Zhang Xinjie and the others have joined. There were only those few rookies and you and Yu Wenzhou that haven't joined the bet.

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): No.

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): Ah, I didn't expect that you are a coward Shaotian.

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): Fuck your sister!!

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): No.

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): 🤬🤬🤬

Endless Forest (Zhang Wei-Hundred Blossoms): 🤣

Wind Carving (Zhu Xiaoping-Hundred Blossoms): +2

Angelica (Deng Fusheng-Parade): +3

Boundless Sea (Zhao Yang-Seaside): + 4

Wind Guard/Aweto (Fang Shiqian-Tiny Herb): +5

Peaceful Hermit (Tian Sen- Royal Style): + 6

Life Extinguisher (Xiao Shiqin-Thunderclap): + 7
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Dancing Rain (Su Mucheng- Excellent Era): + 25

Cloud Piercer (Zhou Zekai-Samsara): +26

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain):  Why are you not keeping silent just like usual Zhou Zekai?

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): Don't bully Little Zhou. So what's your answer Shaotian?

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): Fuck...

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): Fang Shiqian was in the lead since Rex V Anima mentioned that he was the favorite healer. Second is Zhang Xinjie and 3rd and 4th is Su Mucheng and Chu Yunxiu respectively. What's it gonna be?Are your tail tucked between your leg Shaotian? Is your owner not home ?

Troubling Rain (Huang Shaotian-Blue Rain): Ye Qiu!! Come meet me and PK PK PK PK PK PK PK PK PK!! Yu Wenzhou isn't my owner! I'm not his dog!! Erase whatever thoughts you were having regarding us! Fuck! I'm betting for myself!

Dazzling Hundred Blossoms (Zhang Jiale- Hundred Blossoms): Pfff.. Yourself? As if! You are chairman Feng's least favorite person in the Glory Pro Alliance. Do you think that you have a chance of being invited Shaotian with your mouth?! I would eat my keyboard if that happened!

Doubtful Demon (Fang Rui-Wind Howl): Me too! I would be naked in this weekend's match!

Swoksaar (Yu Wenzhou-Blue Rain): 😊 I bet on Huang Shaotian.

Receding Tides (Song Xiao-Blue Rain): +2

Brilliant Edge (Yu Feng-Blue Rain): +3

One Autumn Leaf (Ye Qiu-Excellent Era): 🧐 ]

At that time, no one have really minded Blue Rain's suspicious behavior with the exception of some people. When the last day of April Came and the live stream happened, Zhang Jiale and Fang Rui let out a stream of curses when they heard Rex V Anima while watching the live stream.

{ Welcome back to reminiscing Glory! Now for the 2nd episode's special guest! It was someone who I'm very impressed and admired when it comes to certain skills and by being himself alone! Chinese Glory Pro Alliance greatest trashtalker and opportunism master! Let's welcome Huang Shaotian-ge and give him a round of applause! Finally I have the opportunity to met Great master Huang Shaotian! I'm so very happy! }

After that, Rex V Anima and Huang Shaotian got along like a house on fire. Their back and forth in topic and chatting are full of liveliness and they would also have the tendency to get distracted and started discussing about their favorite things.

Soon after, instead of trivia which Huang Shaotian wasn't something he was looking forward to answering. Thankfully, Rex V Anima didn't implemented the Glory Trivia but have tailored something suitable for him. Kill stealing 3 wild bosses challenge just like he used to do in his rookies days before he got recruited by Wei Chen.

Remembering his former shameless dirty captain, Huang Shaotian couldn't help but miss the old man and feel sad.

At the end of the live stream, the pro players who weren't expecting Huang Shaotian to appear in live stream let out a string of curses. Other than Xiao Shiqin, they didn't Huang Shaotian to just deceive them.