Chapter 68

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 68: The Pirate War Game (Part 11)

After being surprised by the presence of Jun Feng, some people contemplated the reason for his presence.

The most obvious one is...

" He's a Distraction. "

Yu Wenzhou said while staring at Jun Feng's character. The other 2 master strategists agreed with him.

" Indeed. "

Zhang Xinjie said.

" It seems that Xiao isn't planning on just hiding and sweeping the benefits. "

Ye Xiu then jumped off Jolly Roger and landed on Jun Feng's boat. Smiling, he asked.

" Little brother, where is Small right now? "

With a smile on Jun Feng's face, he replied.

" Grandpa Ye, he's hiding. "

" Oh, can little brother tell me his exact location right now? "

" The sea. "

Jun Feng replied still keeping the faux smile on his face behind the monitor. Ye Xiu upon hearing the answer has a smile on his face twitch. Some of the other pro players and the lucky chosen players from the audience feel amused at the situation.

Controlling his character, Ye Xiu pressed one of the action buttons that were available in the game. One Autumn Leaf Alt was currently patting No. 1, Eldritch Lore Fan Alt's head right now.

" You're a cheeky one little brother.. "

With a tone of ridicule, Jun Feng replied

" Do you think I'm dumb? I'm 9, not a 4-year-old or someone who would deceive by an old scammer grandpa. "

With a faux hurt in his tone, Ye Xiu asked.

" Did Small tell you all those things? I'm hurt. I thought Small respects me. "

Away from the two, they could hear Huang Shaotian's ' what respect? You have none of those Ye Qiu. ' but they decided to ignore him.

Standing up from the boat, Jun Feng replied.

" I think that Captain Xiao is nice so he won't say such words toward you. It was my opinion and thought that you are a scammer grandpa ye. Someone like me can also have an opinion. I'm not an ignorant kid. "

Jun Feng then summoned a new boat and place it near the former boat. Then jumped towards it.

" and why would you be hurt that you're a scammer and old? It's true. "

" Hmmm.. little brother did know how to play Glory... It seems that you don't like me at all little brother. Did I do something that you don't like? "

Ye Xiu jumped and followed Jun Feng toward the new boat.

Bringing another boat and jumping towards it, Jun Feng lied.

" You didn't do anything. "

Jun Feng another boat again and jumped since Ye Xiu followed after him.

" We are currently at war and opposite sides, so I should treat you as an enemy. "

" Playing Glory wouldn't be too fun if you're too competitive. "

He was followed once again. Jun Feng took out another boat and jumped.

While the two are idly chatting, some people are slowly growing impatient. The boats are also increasing in numbers. How many boats does the kid have in his inventory? It's ridiculous that the number of the boat keeps increasing while the two people down there are playing jump in the water.