Yuusha Country Arc Chapter 32: A New Found Peace!

The fight between the Yuusha Country and Megalo's clan is now over. Once Suzuki took down Megalo, he sent him to the Good Demon Realm to be sent to trial. There was a lot of damage and a lot of heartache for the people of the country. However, the people were glad that the fiend that destroyed it all is now gone.

When all was over, Suzuki looked behind him and saw Isoko sobbing hard. He knew that his effort to save Junji came to nought and that he passed on. Suzuki looked to the sky and let out a little tear.

"Rest in peace, Junji Tatsumoto." sniffled Suzuki.

All of the other members made their way to the Yuusha Tower and saw the truth of the battle. The Tatsumoto family members ran over to their father and cried their hearts out.

"We won, but look at the price we had to pay. If only I was quicker," said Suzuki.

"You can't think like that, Suzuki. There will be times like these, but you've got to have the strength to move on. We may be stronger, but we are not immortal." consoled Keiichineko.

"I guess you're right." agreed Suzuki while wiping his tears away.

Feeling more at ease and slowly realising that his Demon Energy is on the low side, Suzuki collapsed to the floor and fell unconscious.

When Suzuki was unconscious, Honemaru used this as a chance to talk to him. He pulled his Soul to his resting place and woke him up.

"You did well, brat." congratulated Honemaru.

"Why am I in the Soul Realm?" questioned Suzuki while panicking.

"Don't fret, I brought you here," Honemaru answered.

"Ah, I see. So, what did you need me for, Honemaru?" asked Suzuki.

"I've come to warn you." began Honemaru.

"Warn me?" queried Suzuki.

"Yes. I can sense that a certain group have got a watchful eye on you," stated Honemaru.

"Huh?! Who are they?!" exclaimed Suzuki.

"If I tell you who the group are, it would cause unnecessary worry. I doubt they will make their move now, but they could soon. Just be on guard, okay!" warned Honemaru.

"Thank you for warning me. It seems you're attached to me now, huh." Suzuki jested.

"Fool! I'm not up for switching to a new host as of yet." Honemaru shot down.

Not trying to question Honemaru's cover-up, Suzuki left the Soul Realm and went back to his body. However, when he woke up, it seemed that a couple of days had passed. Suzuki lifted himself up and rubbed his eyes. He could see that he was back at the Tatsumoto's house along with loads of wet towels. He pulled the sheets back and was about to leave the bed, but that was when he realised that someone was led next to him.

"Hikari!" gasped Suzuki.

"You're finally awake. Good Morning, Master Suzuki." greeted Hikari.

"What are you doing next to me?!" blushed Suzuki.

"That's what happens when you use too much Demon Energy. You used that move, didn't you." scolded Anna as he entered the room.

"How does this situation happen because I lost too much Demon Energy?! If that's so, I would do it all the time!" joked Suzuki.

That joke went too far in Anna's eyes, and she smacked him across the top of his head.

"One of the symptoms of having Demon Energy Deficiency is that your body temperatures drop drastically. After a lot of discussion, we came to a decision that Hikari would warm you up," told Anna.