Delta Arc Chapter 10: Alisha's True Power!

"We need to step on it, Melissa." panicked Ryu.

"I'm trying my best, brother. My head is just unclear. To see these two in this shape frustrates me." told Melissa.

Just as they were making their way towards Suzuki's house, a random woman stopped them. She was wearing a long white skirt and had a black t-shirt on. Her hair was medium in length, which was slightly curly. 

"Let me assist you two in getting them home." offered the woman.

"Like hell, we will! Who are you?!" asked Ryu.

"Ryu-niisan! There is no need to be rude." Melissa condemned. 

"It is fine. My name is Karin Amamiya. I am a part of the Shima Clan that are allied with the Fujimura Clan." revealed Karin.

As Karin revealed her identity, she opened a Warp Portal to Suzuki's house and invited them through. They only slightly believed her but went through as it was their only choice. Much to their surprise, they did end up at Suzuki's house.

"Guys! You've got to help! They're both in critical condition!" yelled Ryu.

Both Anna and Alisha ran over to see them. Anna looked on in shock as there was no way for her to heal Shinki.

"Shinki! What the hell have you done?! I can barely feel your Demon Presence." fretted Anna.

"This can't be it! We can't lose Shinki! Not again!" cried Hebi.

"We need to take him to Rin for emergency treatment." wept Hikari.

Just as they were having that conversation, Keiichineko came back with Shinji, Kantaro and Yoshi.

"So, we were right. Dammit, Shinki!" worried Keiichineko.

Just as everyone was getting high rate, Alisha jumped in and gathered a lot of energy around her. She then spread her power to all of the people who had been in battle.

All of a sudden, all the bruises and cuts that were on their bodies began to fade. All of their Demon Energy was being restored too. However, the most miraculous thing was Shinki's arm. It was being re-attached to his body. 

"What just happened?!" exclaimed Hebi.

"I used the Healing Prowess of the Haul Bringer power to do the impossible," revealed Alisha.

"Amazing! I've never seen anything like it." praised Melissa.

"That is why I am sought after. I am currently the only Haul Bringer user that has a perfect balance of attack and healing. All of my other predecessors could bring out the attacking prowess only. Some could use the healing prowess, though," told Alisha. 

"I see. It makes sense that you're getting targeted," said Yoshi.

"That's why we need your assistance." Paolo woke up.

Everyone who was out cold beginning began to wake up. 

"Where am I?" questioned Shinki.

"Shinki! You're fine!" gasped Suzuki.

The atmosphere lifted greatly as they all woke up and became themselves again. However, that did not last long as Anna gave them an earful. 

"How many times do we have to warn you idiots?!" yelled Anna.

"We're sorry." they all apologised.

Just as they thought all of the events were over for the day, something else cropped up.

"I've finally found you, scaredy-cat." teased a random voice.

"That...voice..." stuttered Suzuki.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: I've finally returned from my long break! I forgot to mention in my update announcement that the 1k special is also in the works too.