World's Destination Arc Chapter 2: The World's Destination Pro!

Suzuki and the others had finally gotten through the portal to World's Destination. However, it would seem that the portal did malfunction, as it put them to the furthest end of the place.

"She hates me. She hates me. She hates me. She hates me." repeated Suzuki.

"Nyahaha! I've never seen Hana so mad before." laughed Keiichineko.

"I think it's only natural. In a way, her brother did betray their promise." teased Hebi.

"Oi!" yelped Suzuki.

"I'm sorry to the new people who had to hear all that. I promise you that my sister is never like this. Even though it may not show, she's always been overprotective of me. Even though I am the older sibling." told Suzuki.

"That just shows that she cares about you, Suzuki-san." Paolo pitched in.

"I guess you're right." smiled Suzuki.

The gang carried on walking straight until they got out of the forest. When they left the forest, they were able to see the beautiful land. In front of them, they could see a marble-like cliff that had crystal-like water flowing from it. Sitting in the middle of the river was a thick and large tree. It stood as tall as the cliff and looked unbreakable. 

"This is amazing!" gasped Alisha.

"To think something like this existed in the world. It makes you want to go on an adventure!" burst Suzuki. 

"It sure does." smiled Alisha.

"Have you never gone exploring before, Alisha?" asked Suzuki.

"I haven't. I've spent most of my life running away." lamented Alisha.

"Well, that settles that!" gushed Suzuki.

"What?" wondered Alisha.

"Along with training, we will explore World's Destination. Once we get through this upcoming war, we'll take you on our adventures as well!" promised Suzuki.

Taken aback by what Suzuki said, Alisha stood there in silence. Thinking he said something wrong, Suzuki was about to apologise, but Alisha stopped him.

"Thank you. I look forward to that." cried Alisha.

As per usual, the introduction to the scenery was abruptly cut short. Suzuki could sense an immense surge of power coming their way. The power was coming from the left of where they were standing.

Without any hesitation, Suzuki went in the direction of that power. He withdrew his Suzaku and went in for the clash.

Bang!

Both Suzuki's and this mysterious person's swords clashed together. Seemingly, both of them had their highest form of Demonia enabled making the clash more intense. 

"State your name!" said Suzuki.

"How formal for a youngster. My name is Hibiki Kirigaya." introduced Hibiki.

"So he's the guy that Mr Bushido asked us to look for." thought Suzuki.

Suzuki pushed down hard to try and outmuscle Hibiki, but he struggled. Hibiki's stance was too good, that Suzuki could not breakthrough. Suzuki moved his blade away and tried to take a swipe, but it made no difference.

Hibiki was able to counter Suzuki's attempts swiftly and sent him flying with a 'Demon Arts: Planetary Winds'. 

"I'm not going to lose!" vowed Suzuki as he came back from the attack.

Suzuki tanked through the attack and went in for an attack of his own. Just as Suzuki was about to launch his attack, Hibiki was standing behind him.

"When did you?" wondered Suzuki.

"So, this is the apprentice of Bushido. You've got the fire in you. However, you lack the skill to win. Come with me." Hibiki stated.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: I've finally made a start on the new story! I can't wait to show you all the end product!