Delta Arc Chapter 12: Back to the Yuusha Country! Arata's Invasion!

While Suzuki was tackling the invasion of the Delta, the Yuusha Country were also handling trouble of their own. 

"Everyone! Getaway! We are under attack!" yelled a soldier.

It would seem that an enemy has infiltrated the Yuusha Country. Large Zolvak's ravaged innocent bystanders and soldiers alike. 

"How many men are we talking, Mitsuhara?" asked Hiraku.

"It would seem to be one Demon and a lot of Zolvak's," announced Mitsuhara.

Mitsuhara Iwayama is an apprentice to Yusuke. He's been around for a year now and is looking to complete his apprenticeship. Mitsuhara was on a mission with other leaders when the Megalo incident took place. 

Mitsuhara has dark brown messy hair and dark brown eyes. He also wears a black and white kimono,  just like Yusuke. 

"Just one Demon and Zolvak's?! Why are we struggling then?" questioned Hiraku.

"It's not any old Demon, Master Hiraku. This man works for the infamous Shinra Fujimura and his right-hand man to boot. His name is Arata Nobunaga!" told Mitsuhara.

"What?! I'll get to the front lines now. You follow my lead, Mitsuhara." ordered Hiraku.

However, Mitsuhara didn't follow that order.

Stab!

Mitsuhara unsheathed his sword and pierced it through Hiraku's back. However, the thing that he stabbed was his Light Clone. 

"What are you doing, Mitsuhara?" quizzed Hiraku.

"Can you not tell, Master Hiraku, this is called a betrayal," smirked Mitsuhara.

"Hmph! That's brave of you to take on me. Shouldn't you let your buddy, Arata, do that?" insulted Hiraku.

"I'm more than enough to take on you. You could barely save this country when Megalo appeared. You had to rely on a Demon to save it for you." provoked Mitsuhara.

"I'll make you eat them words!" chastised Hiraku.

Hiraku draws his sword and charges toward Mitsuhara. They had an intense sword battle, which gave Hikaru a surprise. He wasn't expecting Mitsuhara to put up much of a fight and tried to look for other ways to strike. 

"Excalibur: Heroic Iai!" chanted Hiraku.

Slash!

Hiraku slashed Mitsuhara's abdomen and nearly knocked him out. However, Mitsuhara activated his Heroria and protected himself from the attack.

"What is it you want, Mitsuhara?!"

"What I want is..."

Elsewhere in the centre of the Yuusha Country, Yuuto and the others were taking on the Zolvak's.

"It's never-ending!" complained Yuuto.

"Just keep slashing, Yuuto!" commanded Gara.

"Yeah!"

Yuuto set up a bunch of mirrors and fired off his light attacks into them. They ricocheted off the mirror and took a bunch of them out in an instant. Just as their confidence was growing, the man of the hour showed up. 

"Your attempt to save this puny country is pathetic." Arata insulted.

"What is your goal, Arata Nobunaga?!" shouted Gara.

"To destroy your illusion that my Master's son created," argued Arata.

"Your actions won't change our views again! Suzuki proved to this country that there are good Demons out there!" replied Yuuto while drawing his sword.

"Oh? What can a weakling like you do?" gibed Arata.

"I'll stop your attack on my country!" declared Yuuto.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: My Hero Academia is now joining the Battle Royle scene. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd type that out! I'll still give it a go, though!