War on World's Destination Arc Chapter 13: The Electrifying Sun!

"You vowed to not lose again? Ha! You pathetic fool. Your clan may be growing, but you're all just a bunch of losers." taunted Masafumi.

"I'm sorry to say this, but it's over for you." grinned Hebi.

"Are we doing what we did in training, Hebi?" asked Hiro.

"We are. I'm counting on you, Hiro." nodded Hebi.

"I don't know what you are scheming but it will result in nothing." teased Masafumi.

Hebi moved his hands away from one another and let his newfound power take form. His whole body turned baby blue and gave off a blue aura. His scales were more prominent and so were his eyes.

Hebi put his right arm forward, and then, all of a sudden Hebi's arm turned into a blade. Not really caring about his newfound power, Masafumi goes in closer to Hebi to take him on. However, just as he gets there, he is bounced back by Hebi. He was able to give Masafumi a cut across his abdomen which then gave off an electrical blast.

Not understanding how that happened, Masafumi got back up, but Hebi had already closed in on him.

Slash!

Hebi turned his left arm into a blade and did an X cut across the whole of Masafumi's body. Masafumi coughed up lots of blood but carried on trying to strike Hebi. He went for an in the back shot, but Hebi was able to counter it perfectly.

Hebi grew a snake's body for a tail and flicked the blade away. This scared Masafumi even more as he could not see a path to land an attack on Hebi. It was like he was now facing a whole new opponent.

"What the hell is this?! I can't land a hit anymore! He's too overpowered!" thought Masafumi.

"You can't keep up with me anymore," said Hebi.

"Shut your mouth!" raged Masafumi.

"My whole being is a weapon. I never realised it until I learnt how to master it. Now I can become anything, but more importantly, I can be useful to the person who gave me a new path. Suzuki will become the Good Demon Lord and I am going to get strong enough to make it a reality."

"Keep blabbering! You won't win this!" shouted Masafumi.

"Light Bow: Thunder Arrow!" chanted Hebi.

Cutting the conversation short, Hebi used Hikari calling move and shot the arrow towards Masafumi. Masafumi knocked the arrow away with his fencing sword, but the arrow swung back around. It landed straight in his back and gave him another electrical shock.

"You can use Oni-Sense: Vision Lock too." sighed Masafumi.

"I must thank Hikari. If I never saw her now, I wouldn't be able to re-create otherwise." said Keiichineko.

"I'm ready now, Hebi." announced Hiro.

"Let's do this!"

Wondering what the both of them meant, Masafumi tried to attack Hiro. However, it was too late.

"You were too focused on me that you completely forgot about me." stated Hebi.

"What the hell is that?!"

"It's the great power of the Sun infused with my electric powers. We call it the Electrifying Sun." told Hebi.

When Masafumi looked up, all saw a big ball of energy above him. He tried to outrun the ball but it was inevitable.

Bang!

The energy came crashing down and destroyed Masafumi. His time fighting back was over.

"To think you reduced this guy to a punching bag without even using your Oni-Chi too." complemented Hiro.

"This was just a stepping stone to greater heights for me and the Clan. I can finally be useful" grinned Hebi.

Winner of this fight: Hebi and Hiro.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give this chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Note: We are not so long now from the final chapter of this arc. Then, the longest arc of the entire story will begin!