Character Descriptions 15

Name: Hibiki Kirigaya 

Age: Unknown

Height: 5"11

About him: Hibiki is the one and only pro that lives in World's Destination. There are plenty of capable fighters there, but Hibiki Kirigaya stands out from them all. Despite his seemingly young looks, he is much older than he lets on.

Likes: The art of a fine strike.

Dislikes: Blunt blades.

Looks: Hibiki has styled black hair that sweeps to one side. He has black eyes and a fine combed beard. He also wears a black top hat which matches his black suit.

Name: Lux Havenbloom

Age: 12

Height: 4"8

About him: Lux is an abandoned Delta that lives in the forest. Hibiki and the Queen always look after him, but it would seem he is waiting to meet a certain someone...

Likes: Football.

Dislikes: Close Spaces.

Looks: Lux has wild silver hair and light blue eyes. He normally wanders around with a white vest and navy blue shorts.

Name: Queen Hibana

Age: 22

Height: 5"4

About her: Despite her young age, Hibana is the Queen of World's Destination. She took on the role when her parents died in an unexplained fight. Hibana has quite the knowledge of everything this world has to offer. Some species see her as a valuable figure.

Likes: History.

Dislikes: Mystery.

Looks: Hibana has brunette hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. She has brown eyes and wears a pure white gown. She also has a 24 carat gold tiara.