The Invasion of Watarano Arc Chapter 3: All Parties Strike!

A few weeks before current events, Head Chairman Osaragi and Master Akimitsu had a meeting to discuss the upcoming battle.

"I know you have a severe distaste towards us, young Onmyouji." started Master Akimitsu.

"At least we have an understanding. If I had it my way, I would destroy every single one of you. However, it would seem to be in our best interest to cooperate with you." said Osaragi with an annoyance in his tone.

"I guess not all humans are understanding of us still, huh. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is the date and approximately the time that the Capitani Oscuri will be arriving to Watarano." began Master Akimitsu.

"How you could possibly know all that information?" asked Osaragi.

"Don't sweat the small details and just trust me on that." smiled Master Akimitsu.

"You stupid sneaky demons!" quipped Osaragi.

"Also, I have another request." Master Akimitsu carried on.

"What would that be and don't push your luck?!" responded Osaragi.

"Once the Capitani Oscuri are revealed, leave them to me and my team. I don't want more human's getting involved than needed." asked Master Akimitsu.

Osaragi looked blank when Master Akimitsu said that. He's not sure if he can leave this job all to the demons. However, he would prefer if him and his men weren't involved with this fight.

"Fine, only on a few conditions. One, we set up barriers so this incident can be covered up. Two, we intercept their first attack. Three, I leave a few people in to assist." negotiated Osaragi.

"That's a promise." grinned Master Akimitsu.

Back to present time.

"You know the drill, Kawamoto's...Yoshi." sighed Osaragi.

"Yeah yeah. Don't let the image of the Onmyouji be disgraced." yawned Yoshi.

Just as Osaragi was about to react to Yoshi's comment, a massive amount of Demon Energy filled the area. A huge warp portal appears in the sky and the Capitani Leggeri all come out of it.

"The shows really beginning now." smirked Shinra.

"Luckily, we took out a main threat in Worlds Destination. If Mr Bushido was here, I don't think our chances of winning would be high." said Arata as he joined the group.

"I guess you're right. Now, Toru, release the rest." commanded Shinra.

"As you wish." nodded Toru.

Toru then clapped his hands together and then multiple small black spheres appeared. They then began to break on their own and release what seem to be vice captains to the Capitani Oscuri.

"Stupid demons. This is insane." gasped Osaragi.

"There's no way they can handle this much enemies with the members they've brought." sputtered Ryu.

"You fool, Ryu! We can handle them and have you forgotten who has yet to arrive..." posed Yoshi.

"Suzuki and his clan!" exclaimed Ryu.

Meanwhile, up at the Capitani Legger's portion of the sky.

"Remember everything we've discussed. We go all out on the Seven Devils and leave the small fry to last. I want them destroyed as this may be our one and only chance!" commanded Master Akimitsu.

"Yes, Master Akimitsu!" shouted everyone.

While the Capitani Leggeri were getting hyped up, Shinra looked up at them cunningly and said, "Ah, yes. My end of the bargain is yet to be finished."

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give this chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Authors Comment: I've currently got a great line up of statues from my favourite series! They all look great together!