World's Destination Arc Chapter 6: The Queen of World Destination, Hibana!

Once Lux revealed his current guardian, he leads Suzuki and the others toward her castle. They had to cut through some woods to get there, but to see what was on the other side was excellent.

In front of them stood a 30 feet tall azure blue castle. The design of the castle was so streamlined and perfect. It was like all the bricks were made to perfection, just for that castle. It was also surrounded by nicely trimmed greenery. The grass had nice, and even patterns cut into them, and the bushes were nicely trimmed.

"This is like a fairy tale!" gasped Hikari.

"It sure looks like one." agreed Yuri.

"Come on. The entrance is just a little bit ahead," told Lux.

After that, Lux guided Suzuki and the others into the castle. He showed them the way to the chambers of his guardian. To the gang's surprise, they saw Hibiki was in the castle.

"Hibiki-sama! What are you doing here?" asked Suzuki.

"I could ask you the same question, Suzuki," replied Hibiki.

"Lux, who are these people?" questioned Queen Hibana.

"Ah! This is the person I've been looking for, Queen Hibana. This is the leader of the Fujimura Clan, Suzuki Fujimura." introduced Lux.

As Lux said that, Queen Hibana's face went from a calm and collected face to a nervous and blushing face. Just like Lux, Queen Hibana is a big fan of Suzuki too. She never expected to see him today.

"We...Welcome to our home, Master Suzuki Fujimura." stuttered Queen Hibana while shaking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Queen Hibana." smiled Suzuki.

"You're so cool! My heart can't take it." blurted Queen Hibana. 

"Sorry?!" gasped Suzuki.

"Nyahaha! I never knew you would be a charmer with women, Suzuki." teased Keiichineko.

"I always believed in that aspect of you, Master Suzuki!" bubbled Shinki.

Suzuki wanted to retaliate against both Keiichineko and Shinki but could feel daggers coming from Anna's and Hikari's stares. He could even feel some intent from Yuri and Alisha.

"Suzuki sure is cool. I can tell why you're taken aback by him, Queen Hibana." Haru chipped in.

"Oi, Haru!" yelled Suzuki.

"Hahaha! I knew it would be fun joining you, Suzuki." laughed Hajime.

"Will guys stop teasing me?" sighed Suzuki.

Trying to get the conversation back on track, Lux told Queen Hibana that he wanted to join Suzuki on his travels. 

"I see. It would seem that what you told me all them months ago has come true." nodded Queen Hibana.

"It has!" agreed Lux.

"Suzuki Fujimura. I hope you can take care of Lux and guide him to a bright future," begged Queen Hibana.

"Sure! I'll happily accept him into the Clan!" grinned Suzuki.

"Can I say, I can sense a great sense of prodigy in you, Suzuki Fujimura. I'm glad I was able to meet you today." blushed Queen Hibana.

"Thank you very much, Queen Hibana." thanked Suzuki.

"Now that is over with. I want to teach you all some Worlds Destination techniques." began Hibiki.

Everyone looked confused as to what Hibiki said. They wondered what a 'Worlds Destination technique' is. 

"Sit back and watch," stated Hibiki.

As Hibiki said, a practice dummy rose from the ground. He put one foot in front of the other and grasped his sword. He lined himself up across the dummy and sped across to the dummy. 

Slash!

In a flash, Hibiki was able to slash the side of the dummy and withdraw his sword back into his sheath.

"What was that?!" exclaimed Suzuki.

"I used your Masters move called Lightweight Slash and implemented it into our Fold series." told Hibiki.

"Fold series?" wondered Suzuki.

"Worlds Destination uses something called Fold. It refers to the weight of the attack. The higher the number, the stronger the weight of the attack." explained Keiichineko.

"What I just demonstrated was Tenfold."

"Tenfold?! That looked powerful!" 

"If you're interested in learning this. Follow me." 

With determination in their eyes, Suzuki and the others followed Hibiki and began to learn the Worlds Destination training!

It's been a few days since Hibiki has taught Suzuki and the others his move. They've been practising it day and night, but they still haven't gotten the hang of it.

"Ah! This is so hard!" complained Suzuki.

"You're right. I can usually pick techniques like this up instantly, yet I can't grasp its concept." agreed Hajime.

"We're done for!" sighed Haru.

Even though they were struggling, not one of them gave up. They all gave it their all for the next four months. Until their form of normal came crashing down.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: The first book of Mysterious Ways! has hit 1.5k! Thank you for continuing to read! It means the world!