The Invasion of Watarano Arc Chapter 2: The Revelation!

"Launch your attack, delta." commanded Shinra.

"I have a name." responded the Delta.

"I know you do. Should I call you by your real name or the one the rest of your pawns know you as?" teased Shinra.

"The time for my real name is not now. Just call me Toru of the Soul Stealers." said Toru.

"Fine, Toru. Launch your attack." repeated Shinra,

"As you wish. Black Hole." announced Toru.

He lifts his hands up and swirls them around. As he did that, a massive black sphere appeared above him. Once Toru felt the power was at its best strength, he swiped his hand forward and forced the ball down to the ground.

"You lot, lock the city of Watarano down." said an unfamiliar voice.

All of a sudden, a bunch of Onmyouji appeared from thin air and looked to have gone to each corner of Watarano. Once they did that, they clapped their hands together and began the process of covering the outside world from entering what would become the battlefield.

"That stupid leader of the good demons. He was right about the place and timing." grunted the unfamiliar voice.

As the unfamiliar voice was about to carry on, he was interrupted by one of his piers.

"Head Chairman Osaragi! The barrier is complete." said an Onmyouji.

"Thank you for letting me know. Now I guess it's time I sorted that." sighed Osaragi.

His full name is Koetsu Osaragi. He stands around 5"10 tall and wears a pure black kimono. He has brown eyes and wears circular glasses. He has wavy brown hair too.

"Onmyouji Arts: Book 5: Page 1: Line 5: Mana Lance." chanted Osaragi.

He opened the palm of his hand and shot multiple lances towards the the black sphere. It crushed the ball in multiple areas and made it begin to crack.

"I see. So, that's how it is." smirked Shinra.

"What do you mean darling?" asked Sakura as she appeared by his side.

"This isn't a united front against us. This is currently 3 different parties acting on different plans." stated Shinra.

"What do you mean?" reiterated Sakura.

"He means that the Onmyouji don't plan on fighting. Their interest is in bordering the battlefield and making sure as little humans are involved as possible." Hitsora chirped in.

"That's exactly what I meant." replied Shinra.

"Question is, why did he destroy the Black Hole." wondered Hitsora.

"I think that head Onmyouji fancied his chance to destroy the people inside that Black Hole." said Shinra.

Bang!

Just as Shinra said that, the Black Hole shattered and revealed who was inside.

"Tsk. Not even a scratch." tutted Osaragi.

As the dust and blast settled, everyone could see that the entire Capitani Oscuri were hiding inside.

"Head Chairman! It's the Capitani Oscuri. What are we going to do?" asked one of the Onmyouji's.

"Nothing" Osaragi swiftly responded.

"Huh? Why!" questioned the Onmyouji.

"Because I made a promise." smiled Osaragi.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give this chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author comment: I must say that as an avid Jump reader, that the magazine is in a good place. Despite the cancelled manga's, I don't think a lot of them were bad compared to last year.