War on World's Destination Arc Chapter 2: There's a Traitor Among Us?!

It's been a few hours since the news about Watarano had spread. Suzuki and the others packed their essentials and prepared to head back to the Human Realm. However, they were interrupted by a loud blast.

Bang!

They looked to their side and saw smoke coming from where Queen Hibana's castle was. 

"Hibana..." worried Lux.

"What's going on? I can sense a high amount of Demon Energy surrounding this area." sensed Suzuki.

"It seems our location has been revealed to our enemy," said Keiichineko.

"How?" wondered Shinki.

"I don't want to cause trouble right now, but I have a feeling who it was. We need to concentrate on what's happening around us for now," told Keiichineko.

"Your senses seem to be the best here, Hikari. Can you give us any indication of where the enemies are?" asked Suzuki. 

"From our current location, I can sense a big amount of Demon Energy North and South East of us. A medium-sized enemy South and West of us and then spots in the North West and North East" replied Hikari.

"If I were to guess, I'd assume the two people with high levels of Demon Energy will be either a part of the Capitani Oscuri or the Delta. The medium-sized ones could be Vice Captains." theorised Keiichineko.

"If we go off on that basis, we'd be better splitting up into teams to tackle each our enemies." started Suzuki. 

"I think both me and Shinki should head towards the one north of us." Keiichineko chimed in.

"Why?! Wouldn't be better for you to go to one and Shinki to go to the other?" questioned Suzuki.

"As cool as I try to be, even I have, to admit that fighting against a Delta alone will be tough. Plus, if it turns out to be Tenma, it would be better for me to calm this Wonder Dog down." teased Keiichineko.

"It's not Wonder Dog!" yelled Shinki.

"I guess that makes sense. If that's the case, I will go to the other high levelled demon," stated Suzuki.

"No, you won't." chipped in Yuri.

"Huh?!" gasped Suzuki.

"Did you not hear what your cousin said before? You may be the Captain of your Clan, but that doesn't mean you can take on the big bad guys!" scolded Haru.

"Wow! I've never seen Yuri that heated before." shivered Hajime.

"Well said." agreed all the girls. 

"As your senior, I will devise the teams." Yuri took charge. 

"Okay..." obeyed Suzuki.

Yuri is used to devising plans as that is how she works when with her Clan. The plan went as follows:

- Group one will be Suzuki, Alisha, Lux and Hikari. They will head South to deal with Medium-sized targets.

- Group two will be Keiichineko and Shinki. They will head North to deal with the High-Level target.

- Group three will be Hiro and Hebi. They will deal with the enemies North West of them.

- Group four will be Anna and Melissa. They will deal with the enemies North East of them.

- Group five will be Paolo and Yuri. They will head South-East to deal with the High-Level target.

-Group six will be Haru and Hajime. They will deal with the medium-sized target in the West.

With them all in agreement, they split up into their groups to go and deal with their targets.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: Sorry for the heavy dialogue chapter! It was a needed one for better things to come!