World's Destination Arc Chapter 3: An Unexpected Guest!

Now that Hibiki has seen what Suzuki is capable of, he takes him toward his camp. He's heard about everything Suzuki has to offer from Mr Bushido. 

"So, how do you know Mr Bushido?" asked Suzuki.

"Me and Bushido go way back. We used to go to the same dojo as one another," told Hibiki.

"Cool! Does that mean that you're just as strong as Mr Bushido?!" wondered Hebi.

"I wouldn't go that far, but I'm fairly strong." smiled Hibiki.

"A humble warrior. I guess you are friends with Mr Bushido." Keiichineko teased. 

"Ha! He is very much like that, isn't he? Ah! Before I forget, Mr Bushido passes on a message to you, Suzuki." began Hibiki.

"Me?" said Suzuki.

Hibiki went on to relay the message that Mr Bushido told him. Mr Bushido apologised to Suzuki for not being able to train him personally. With the arrangements of war, Mr Bushido has to be in the Good Demon Realm at all times. Despite stating that they will attack in four months, they have to be on the highest alert. He promises Suzuki that he will personally train him once this is all over.

"I see. Well, I knew that much already." nodded Suzuki.

"There is also something else I need to tell you," said Hibiki.

"What is it?" replied Suzuki.

"Mr Bushido has put some of his men around Watarano to protect your friends and family," explained Hibiki.

"That's a relief!" sighed Suzuki.

"Also, this person from the Good Demon Realm has come to train too," told Hibiki.

"Another person?" questioned Suzuki.

Hibiki pointed to the person in question. She was far in the distance, but Suzuki could see some of her traits. He could see dark green hair and a black kimono with green patches.

"I know her...I met her at the Light Recon party," remembered Suzuki.

"Her name is Haru Hayakawa ~nyaa." meowed Keiichineko.

Haru could see the Fujimura Clan in the distance and came running over. They all could tell that Haru was quite happy to see them, even though they'd only ever met once before.

"It's been a long time, Fujimura Clan!" grinned Haru as she was running over.

"Yeah! Good to see you, Hayakawa-san." introduced Suzuki.

"Oh, please drop the formalities, Suzuki. We are a part of the Light Recons, after all. Just call me Haru." greeted Haru while grabbing Suzuki's hand.

"First name?!" thought Anna, Hikari and Melissa.

Before they all could catch up, Hibiki showed them all to the rooms where they would be staying. Suzuki and the others looked confused as there was no form of accommodation anywhere. However, Hibiki clicked his fingers and all of a sudden, the trees around them turned into houses. 

"Is this magic?!" exclaimed Hebi.

"Hahaha! You're a funny one. My Oni-Chi is Craftmanship. It allows me to create anything my imagination thinks of." explained Hibiki.

"Awesome!" praised both Suzuki and Hebi.

"It's not much." grinned Hibiki.

Hibiki guided everyone to their rooms and allowed them to settle in. He also prepared food and had a sit down to catch up with them all. Suzuki made it known to both Haru and Hibiki about the situation. How protecting Alisha is the top priority for them and that if she falls into the wrong hands. it could be over for all of them.

"So, why have you come here to train, Haru?" asked Suzuki.

"I heard that you were going to train here. So, I thought I'd join you," responded Haru.

"I see," said Suzuki.

"Also, Master Hibiki can reveal a person's Oni-Chi." Haru pointed out.

"You don't know what your Oni-Chi is?" inquired Suzuki.

"Nope! I am just like you," answered Haru.

"Well, let's help each other grow so we can achieve that power!" vowed Suzuki. 

"Yeah!" cheered Haru.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: One of my fears lately has been how long this story will take to complete in its entirety. There is so much that needs to be tied up! I hope I have the power to land it all!