Delta Arc Chapter 15: Trouble at School! Junichi of the Capitani Oscuri Appears!

The whole classroom looked in fear as a random man suddenly appeared in the room. Suzuki was especially scared since he could tell that he was no ordinary person.

"Who are you?" asked Suzuki.

"My name is Junichi Fukuda. I am the 8th Captain of the Capitani Oscuri." introduced Junichi.

"What?!" gasped Suzuki.

Not knowing what to do, Suzuki moved as far away as possible from Junichi. However, Junichi Speedstar'd in front of Suzuki and forcefully kicked him. Suzuki went crashing into the podium where Akari-Sensei stands. 

"Suzuki!" yelled Yuuto.

"Don't get involved, Yuuto! You're too injured! Leave this to me!" commanded Suzuki.

Yuuto understood what Suzuki was saying but didn't want to stand around and do nothing. He tried to launch an attack on Junichi, but Hansuke was able to stop him in time. 

"Let me go!" struggled Yuuto.

"Don't be foolish! You'll only get yourself killed!" raged Hansuke.

"Akari-Sensei, get everyone out of here now!" told Suzuki.

"What the hell is going on? What have you gotten yourself into, Suzuki?" challenged Akari-Sensei.

"There's no time for explanations! Just do it!" exclaimed Suzuki.

While Akari-Sensei and Suzuki were conversing, Junichi pulled up on Suzuki and punched him on the side of his face. 

"Dammit! There is no time! I'm gonna have to expose my secret!" cursed Suzuki.

Without hesitation, Suzuki entered his Demon Form. The whole class saw Suzuki's appearance change in an instant. It was like sorcery was taking place right in front of them.

"Suzuki...What's going on?!" cried Ino.

"I'm sorry, everyone. Demon Arts: Field Change!" chanted Suzuki.

He created the field around him and Junichi and sent them outside. Suzuki made the field in the air near the classroom window.

"Impressively quick, Suzuki Fujimura. However, it's not enough." taunted Junichi.

Not feeling in the mood for a conversation, Suzuki launched off an attack. He used 'Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised' to put some distance away from him. However, Junichi activated his Demonia coating and grabbed ahold of the energy.

"Your signature move. How tame it is. I expected more from the man who saved the Yuusha Country." gibed Junichi. 

He brushed the power to one side and went on the counter. He drew his sword and coated it in Demonia. 

"You're that weak that I'm not going to show you my Oni-Chi." provoked Junichi.

Not listening to his insult, Suzuki began to counter Junichi's sword. He coated his blade in Demonia too and swung against him.

Clash!

Their swords clashed with some pressure. They both made sure to leave no room for an opening. Suzuki was trying his utmost best to break through Junichi's stance, but he just couldn't.

"I must admit that your sword skills are impressive. However, they cannot finish an enemy," noted Junichi.

"What does that mean?" inquired Junichi.

"What I am saying is you are pulling your punches. You'll never win a fight like that. Let me demonstrate." smirked Junichi.

Bang!

Junichi swung the back of his sword very hard in Suzuki's ribs. The force of the attack meant that Suzuki went crashing into the window of his classroom. Suzuki quickly picked himself back up, but Junichi was already behind him.

Stab!

"Demon Arts: Devil's Fingers," said Junichi coldly.

Junichi pierced all his fingers into Suzuki's body. All of them just missed his vital spots but was enough to make him cough blood. Suzuki fell to the floor and clutched his wound.

"Remember these words, Suzuki Fujimura. We will be commencing our battle in four months. Prepare yourselves well, or the outcome will be the same." warned Junichi.

And just like that, Junichi left the school in complete chaos. 

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: I went to watch Moonfall this weekend just gone. I must say that it was very enjoyable! Too bad they didn't promote it as much.