War on World's Destination Arc Chapter 9: A Captain has Arrived!

"It's time to end this fight. Even if it means I can't make it to the main fight in Watarano." thought Hajime.

He placed his hand on the wound that Narihari just sustained and activated his Blood Manipulation power.

"Did you know that there is a further awakening to the Calling Power? My Calling Power let's me manipulate my own blood internally and externally. However, during my time training here, I was able to awaken my Calling further, and use my Blood Manipulation power on my enemy!" explained Hajime.

"What?!" exclaimed Narihari.

"Blood Manipulation: External: Blood Frenzy!" yelled Hajime.

As Hajime called out his attack, he was able to extract the blood from Narihari. Once Hajime extracted the blood from Narihari, he was able to manipulate it into multiple blood bombs. Hajime sealed the blood back in him and let the power go off.

Bang!

Narihari tried all he can to stop the attack, but it was futile. The winner of the battle was Hajime and Hana/Aki.

"We did well, didn't we, Hajime?" huffed Haru as she led on the floor.

"Oh thank goodness. You're back to your original state. We sure did well, Haru!" smiled Hajime as he fell to the floor.

"Don't tell Suzuki about that form." said Haru while looking embarrassed.

"As if I would! We've known each other since childhood." replied Hajime.

"Hehe. Thanks." thanked Haru.

"I don't think we'll make it to the main fight now. I've exhorted too much blood and you tapped into your other self."

"Maybe Anna will heal use her new healing techniques to get us to top shape."

"I hope so."

While this battle concluded, Suzuki's and Tony Law's fight was still ongoing. With Suzuki still down, Tony Law was about to end the fight. However, a familiar face came to save the day.

Cling!

The ally put their sword in the way and pushed Tony Law away.

"You are..." stuttered Tony Law.

"Here I thought leaving you here would have improved you, Suzuki." said the ally.

"Mr Bushido!" exclaimed Suzuki.

"Then again, this one is a tough Delta you ended up dealing with. Let me handle this and go onto your other allies." told Mr Bushido.

"Paolo and Yuri were supposed to handle this guy. Did you see them on your travels?" asked Suzuki.

"Do not fret. Chinatsu and Miyu are with them. It seems they got caught in a Reality Warp and covered in ice. I take it that it was your doing?" questioned Mr Bushido.

"I don't have them type of attacks up my sleeve." told Tony Law.

"I didn't detect another person's presence before. Nor did Hikari." mentioned Suzuki.

"They must be skilled to completely shut out their presence then. We'll have to take extra precautions then." stated Mr Bushido.

"Right!" nodded Suzuki.

"Now get moving. Take the Haul Bringer with you." instructed Mr Bushido.

"On it! Let's go, Alisha!"

"Right! I'll heal you on the way."

With them two out of the way, Mr Bushido was able to go all out.

"I hope you'll allow this old man to go all out?" taunted Mr Bushido.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." said Tony Law.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give this chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: Sorry for the extended break! Hopefully I'll be back longer this time!