World's Destination Arc Chapter 4: What One Lacks!

It's been a few days since Suzuki and the others have come to World's Destination. Hibiki has been getting a good response from both Suzuki and Haru in their training. He can see what they lack and how to solve that problem for them.

"I can see why both of you are a part of the Light Recons group." began Hibiki.

"Thanks!" smiled both Suzuki and Haru.

"However, you both lack the same thing!" declared Hibiki.

"Ehhhh!!!" complained both Suzuki and Haru.

"What is it that they lack, Hibiki-san?" asked Alisha.

"What they lack is the will to finish their enemy," stated Hibiki.

"That's just what that Junichi said..." thought Suzuki.

"If you even want to survive this war. You need to force that will upon yourselves," warned Hibiki.

"But..." Haru tried to counter.

"There are no buts! I can guarantee that the enemy you're facing will look for every opportunity to kill you." 

"He's right~nyaa." meowed Keiichineko.

"I'm not saying you need to kill every enemy on site. However, you need to make sure you end the fight for good. You can accomplish this by making sure they can't get up to hurt you or your comrades again. This can be done physically or by breaking their will to continue fighting." told Hibiki. 

"I take it both of you have heard of the enemy ranking system?" questioned Keiichineko.

The enemy ranking system was first talked about in the 1st chapter of the Beezlebub arc. To help Good Demons assess their enemies, this ranking system was created:

S rank = To be eliminated.

A rank = To be either eliminated or to be captured.

B Rank = To be captured.

C Rank = To be left.

A Good Demon can decipher what rank an enemy is by notoriety. For example, the Capitani Oscuri and their vice-captains are S rank. The next three strongest members will have an A rank. The next 4 four would be B rank and then the rest will be C rank. 

"Wow! I never really knew that!" said Suzuki in a surprised tone.

"That is why you shouldn't worry about who you hurt in this fight, you guys. Most of your enemies will rank from A to S," told Hibiki.

Now knowing that information, both Suzuki and Haru feel like they can overcome that barrier.

"With that being said, I've also invited two of your other colleagues here today to help with your training."

"Two other colleagues? You mean..."

"Yo! Suzuki! Long time no see!" greeted Hajime.

"Good evening." bowed Yuri.

"You guys! What are you doing here?" smiled Haru.

"Well, since Suzuki never visits us, we thought we'll come to him instead." teased Hajime.

"Sorry about that" gulped Suzuki.

Elsewhere in World's Destination...

"There he is. The person I've been waiting to see!" murmured the boy behind the tree.

Suzuki's feeling of relief didn't last long as he could feel something watching him. A friendly but unknown presence.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you enjoyed it, please give the chapter a vote and comment! Please continue to support the story by sharing too!

Author Comment: - Sorry once again for the random long break. I'll try my best to be more consistent!