Prologue

🌸🌸🌸

She lay there in the soft long grass, her outline in the blades creating a perfect womanly figure, the tips of her smooth fingers grazing the ends of the grass as she hovers her hands over it lightly, but still low enough to faintly touch it so she doesn't bend and snap the fragile blades. Her bright emerald green eyes casting their gaze on the flickering yellow and white stars above her, a huge moon, illuminating everything in sight, positioned overhead and clouds blowing away slowly from sight in the soft and comforting warm night time breeze. . .

She lay in the grass from an imaginary world she never thought she would meet in any of her lifetimes, with people she never thought could co-exist in a universe at the same time as her. Her new friends and family, one's that fully care and support her with everything they have, one's that don't look down on her because she's the way that she is...

With a happy and gentle genuine smile on her plump pink lips on her beautifully shaped face, she reminisces about the fading memories of her past life that she once has, where her mother and father and the people she used to call ' friends ' are. Where she was not very popular with anyone in her school but everyone knew who she was and had presumably liked her. But its also the place where she felt so alone, alone because everyone around her took her kindness for granted, using her for things such as homework and money and never uttering a singular thank you...

How glad she was to be out of there...

To be free...

Yeah, it was only a hundred or so years before that life she once lived, but she felt free from all the worries she had that burdened her everyday...

As she lay in the grass that blew gently in the warm nighttime breeze,the cherry blossoms from the tall old trees that surround her, falling off their sticks and gliding away into the night never to be seen again. Her smile remaining on her fair skinned face, her thoughts suddenly interrupted by a shout from a person she knows loves her unconditionally with all his heart and she, the same...

"Hey, (name)! C'mon! Time to go home, it's getting late! I don't want you to get sick!"

"Yeah! Coming!"

With the happy smile still plastered on her face she jumps up from her relaxing spot she created in the grass and turns to the voice, jogging after it as they walk back to their residence hand in hand.

🌸🌸🌸