CHAPTER 12

🌸🌸🌸

“So what you’re saying is...?” Tengen’s voice slightly echoed in the patio, my eyes blinking as I sigh. Apparently he was the Sound Hashira, and yet he didn’t even hear what I said? “That I want your opinions on a good uniform for me. After all, I’m only borrowing this one.” I point to the uniform I was currently wearing, his head bopping up and down in understanding.

“Well.. what design do you have in mind..?” He asks me, while I just hum as I tap my chin with my index finger. Then, a picture pops in my mind.  It was myself wearing a beautiful kimono that had the same material as the demon slayer uniforms, tights underneath.

I smile at the thought, and finally open my eyes, my mind already having its answer. “Is there anything nearby that I can draw on? I have an idea..” he nods at me as he stands up from where he was seated and walks around, finding something for me to draw the design.

“So... I heard you and Rengoku-san went on a flamboyantly amazing date at the festival?~” He calls from somewhere near by, my cheeks already flushing red from his words.

“W-Who told you a-about that..!” I stuttered out, watching as he walked towards me with some paper and a paint brush. “Muichiro was the one that told me. Sanemi had passed the news down to him, so he stared a small little gossiping session.” I sigh as my cheeks were heating up, smiling at the thought of my adorable munchkin.

‘Mui.. you lil snitch!!!’ I internally yell as he hands me the paint brush and paper. I nod my head as I start drawing what I pictured . Sure, I wasn’t the best drawer ever, but at least i could draw what I wanted my uniform to be like.

And finally, after a few minutes of me humming a happy tune while sketching with the small paint brush, I was finally finished with the design. Not the best thing I’ve ever done, but it showed what I wanted, and that was enough. I hand him the paper so that he could see it, and I saw how his fuchsia coloured eyes lit up.

He motions for my paint brush and I willingly hand it to him, he begins to add smaller details to help with the design and I watch as he also adds to the torso and legs of the uniform. He chews on the end of the brush as he thinks to himself.

"This design it's very moveable in, let me see your weapon." He asks and I hand him my kusarigama for him to examine.

"I see, so you're adapting the uniform to the weapon of your choice. How flamboyant indeed!" He smiles as he thrusts a fist into the air and smiles.

"You're very smart, with this uniform you will have less air resistance and will be able to move at a faster pace, giving you a better advantage in a battle." He confirms with a few simple nods of the head. He begins to add some more things to the design and hands the paper to me.

"Will this do? Personally I think it's flamboyant." He scoffs as he puffs out his chest and smiles to himself with glee, happy with what he has added.

" He scoffs as he puffs out his chest and smiles to himself with glee, happy with what he has added