CHAPTER 26

🌸🌸🌸

"You're different man. Different from all the pillars I have killed up until now. You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy man, I just wanna put an end to you right this instant." Gyutaro faces Tengen completely with Daki still latched onto his back.

Tengen thinks for a moment, wondering what he means by talent.

"Talent? Hah! Do I look like I have some kinda talent?" Tengen laughs.

I step back a bit and feel an itch on my arm and right side of my chest, I look at it closely and notice it's a scratch. From Gyutaro's sickles.. the skin around it turning a gross fleshy colour, veins sticking out of my skin and blood leaking from the wound.

"Tengen." I say.

"Hm?" He humms and tilts his head in my direction.

"He got me, I don't have a tolerance to poison like you do." I look up at him and hold my arm and apply pressure to my chest with my hand. He looks down at me quickly and clenched his teeth as he looked back at Gyutaro.

Gyutaro keeps talking back and forth with tengen for a while, until Tengen's face begins to start turning the same way my arm is and Gyutaro laughs.

"Well, would you look at that. The poisons working slow and steady. That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff, wasn't it? Laaaaaaaaame." Gyutaro continues to laugh but Tengen grins and gets into a ready position.

"No, it's not working at all. How about I dance for ya. I'm in tip-top shape and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls! Flamboyantly!!" Tengen exclaims and dashes forward at the demon siblings, I follow behind.

Tengen takes care of daki since she was closest to him so I go after Gyutaro. I rush at him and bring my blades down over his head, he uses a singular sickle to block both of mine and tries to slash open my stomach with the other.

I react by sliding one of mine down and blocking his attack, I kick him in the stomach and he stumbles back a few steps. He vanishes before my eyes and I loose him for a second before feeling his presence behind me, I turn on my toes and watch for his weapons but he wasn't even close to me like I felt he was.

Gyutaro uses a blood slash technique to catch me off guard, and I wasn't ready to parry it or move properly. I move as far to the side and out of the way as I could but it caught onto my leg, slicing through much of the flesh on my thigh, causing me to collapse as it almost pulled me with the slash.

The tearing of my own skin sounds in my ears and I let out a cry as the pain sinks in seconds later. Gyutaro zaps behind my and lifts me by my hair up to his face.

"What is with you? You're not special, you have no talent like this guy. You're just a normal, pretty little girl with a cute little face. Why are you a pillar?" Gyutaro says in my ear. This causes the fight to halt, Tengen and daki watch what's happening. Daki tries to attach her head and Tengen stand only metres away, watching Gyutaro's every move like a hawk.

"She's strong! That's why!" A shout comes from above and Tanjiro drops from the second floor, landing in front of Tengen, zenitsu and Inosuke trudge in from the hole in the side of the building.

I stab my sickle into Gyutaro's knee and pull it towards me, cutting his leg off, but it grows back almost instantly, he growls at me and throws me into a wall by my collar. Gyutaro runs at Tanjiro and tries to stab him through the jaw but tangen moves him out of the way just in time.

I stand up and feel the blood oozing down my leg, soaking my leggings and ruining my socks and sandals. I pay no attention to it though and watch as Zenitsu basicly throws Daki out of the roof of the building with Inosuke following behind. I wait for Tengen and Tanjiro to continue fighting before I jump in.