CHAPTER 29

🌸🌸🌸

“(Name)?! Are you alright up there?” Kyojuro’s voice had exclaimed in alarm, and I already wanted to die from embarrassment. “H-How are you not laughing...” Tengen’s voice surprised me all the more, and I wailed like a baby, since I was still stuck in the air.

“H-Hey uh...what were you trying to pull there..” Iguro’s voice made me flinch, now wailing my arms around like a child as Kyojuro carried me away, and I yelled curses at Tengen and Sanemi who were rolling on the ground, laughing their life out.

“EW, WHY IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT HERE?!” Sanemi’s sudden shout made me literally jump right out of Rengoku’s arms, his eye wide as he looked back at me, who was now sprinting towards Sanemi who was throwing insults at Giyuu.

“DONT BULLY MY BABY!!!” I scream as I bonked Sanemi in the head, Giyuu literally anime sweat dropping as he stared in awe at the way I started beating the living daylights out of my former master.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!! ILL BULLY YOU INSTEAD!!” I yell once more as I continued to kick and scream, Sanemi now scowling as he started chasing me around, throwing a tantrum as I continued on throwing random insults at him.

“(Name)...” Kyojuro tried calling me, but in no avail as I continued to defend Giyuu, eventually giving him a hug as I still threw insults at Sanemi for offending my munchkin.

Sanemi yells one final time before he hurled a random and sharp rock at Giyuu. Out of instinct, I shoved Giyuu closer to my body, the rock completely missing him. And I could only blink as his face grew hot, one of my eyebrows curling upwards.

“Tomioka? Are you sick?” I mumble, only for my eyes to widen as I noticed I had accidentally shoved his face into my breasts.

“I-I’m so sorry!!” I stuttered as I grew embarrassed again, pushing him with such force that he flew right into Sanemi’s face.

I gasp as I clasped a hand over my mouth. I watch in slow motion as Giyuu was literally kicked into oblivion, and I could only start to attack Sanemi once more, kicking his face nonstop.

“(Name)...” Kyojuro’s grumble from behind me made me flinch as I slowly turned around, only to regret everything as his eye was literally glowing.

“Ye-Yes...K-Kyo?” I stuttered out, only to be hauled up bridal style before I watched him send a death glare to Giyuu, who only hid his face in his hands in response.

“Ah.. If we hear any moaning, we know what’s going down.” Tengen’s words made my whole being red, and this action didn’t go unnoticed by my loving boyfriend as he still held that passive aggressive smile on his gorgeous face.

“So.. why are we all here?” I heard Tengen ask as the rest of the Hashiras, minus mitsuri and mui, showed up, blinking as they shrugged. “Just wanted to check out (Name)-san’s new estate.” Shinobu says, smiling bitterly at Giyuu who only threw his hands up in the air in defence.

“K-Kyo...We aren’t gonna do it while everyone is o-outside.. right?” I asked nervously, only for my eyes to widen as I was abruptly placed on my futon, with Kyojuro looming over me.

“Well why not? Tomioka basically gobbled up your tits that are MINE in front of EVERYONE.” His voice was stern and deep, and his words only made me frown in defence.