CHAPTER 2

🌸🌸🌸

"Was that girl always there?"

"Who's she?"

"Her clothing is odd."

"Where did she come from?"

"Is she okay?"

Darkness. That's all it was. Surrounding (name). She could hear things, but her eyes felt to excruciatingly heavy, she couldn't find the energy to open then. More things were being said and (name) was getting agitated, she forced open her eyes, her green eyes trying to slowly adjust to the light, everything was so bright. Lights were everywhere and so we're the people, too many people, too many things being felt from them, concern, she could feel it radiating off every passing person and she hated it. Her eyes had finally adjusted and she didn't appreciate any of the confused stares she was attracting.

Her head hurt, a throbbing pain in the front of her head, it felt just like someone was hitting her with a large plank of wood continuously without hesitation. But then it suddenly hit her, not the plank of wood, or the truck from before, but her memory of the truck, she remembered the blinding lights in her face before it slammed into her face first. (Name) began to breathe heavily and went into a slight cold sweat from the memory.

"O-oh god. . . I just got h-hit by a truck. . . But why a-am I not hurt?" She quietly questioned herself.

(Name) attempted to stand and began to wobble a little but after a bit her legs remembered what to do and she walked towards the side of the street, where the buildings are. She found a small alleyway and slowly entered it looking around cautiously for any potential danger lurking around, when she finally felt safe she leaned her back on the wall and slid down to the floor so her knees were squished into her chest.

She sat there for half an hour just trying to calm her breathing and collect herself once again. Finally she stood up, making her way back to the ever busy street, infected by people. The first thing she took any notice of was that the people were wearing traditional Japanese style Kimonos and Yutatas, no one was styling any clothes that (name) was currently wearing and she felt very out of place. She felt the pocket on her skirt and her phone and purse were still there and intact, her phone had a couple cracks but still turned on.

(Name) began to walk around for a clothing shop and after a minute or two of searching she found one and entered.

"Ah! Good evening miss welcome to my shop, how may I be of assistance?" The man behind the counter queried.

"Um, I'd like to purchase a Kimono please, as you can see. . .my clothes are attracting quite a lot of unwanted attention." (Name) explained with a funny shrug of the shoulders as she glances around the shop at the different choices of clothing.

The man chuckled lightly agreeing with the girl. "Yes, they are some rather peculiar clothes." (Name) blushed faintly out of embarrassment but brushed it off.

"We have this beautiful light green Kimono here with these large white flowers decorating it. It's just your size and I believe it will match your eyes and compliment your dark hair."  The man smiled kindly and you happily smiled back. This man was made of pure kindness and she could tell.

 This man was made of pure kindness and she could tell