CHAPTER 32

🌸🌸🌸

Pillar training, we all have to do it. All the pillars focus on different physical and mental aspects of training.

Tengen focuses more on basic stamina training.

Mitsure focuses on flexibility.

Mui deals with quick movement.

Iguro manages quick sword skill revision.

Sanemi handles the infinite pounding. (You basicly just get beaten up and have to block it or you die.)

Gyomei helps with muscle reinforcement.

Shinobu doesn't participate.

Kyojuro focuses on energy based movement and fighting.

And I focus on controlling the mind when in a fight and using surrounding to your advantage.

Giyuu...well..tanjiro is on it..

It's been a while now and not many have managed to pass the other pillars training so I'm sitting on my engawa with kyojuro by my side.

Waiting.

..patiently..

First the demon slayers go through Tengen's training then move onto mui's training. I've been observing tanjiro and his buddies for the past 30 or so days and they are improving very much. Tanjiro spends a few days at each pillar training and then moves onto the next.

He has already been to Mitsuri's, iguro's. When tanjiro finished Iguro's training, Iguro came to me and asked me to repair his haori, since tanjiro sliced it in half. Iguro seemes very annoyed to icasked him what was wrong.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"That Kamado kid, I hate him." He growls and I laugh.

"You can't get mad at every man or young boy that speaks in mitsuri's general area. But I do understand about the haori." I giggle and he only frowns at me as a response.

Tanjiro finally makes it to Sanemi’s and i make sure im there just in case sanemi starts some shit and I have to stop or fix it.

I make my way down the hall of Sanemi’s estate and find tanjiro, his whole body bruised and scratched up from his training.

"Hey tanjiro! How have you been!" I say, waving a hand up as I get closer.

"(Name)! Hello!" Tanjiro waves back but before I could say anything, I hear a voice.

"Wait up, Aniki!" I poke my head around the corner and see sanemi and genya, I cross my fingers and hope that it all goes well. Sanemi told me that he apologised to genya for hitting him that time but that's all he told me so I don't know if they made up or not.

"What do you want?" Sanemi says with a bored tone.

"I wanna talk to you about something-"

"Dont apologise. Just don't. It was never your fault, it was mine, just..I'm...uhh..go back to training." I could tell that sanemi couldn't find the words to tell genya how sorry he is for everything that's happened and why he acted the way he did, but something surprised me. It wasn't what he said, it was what he did that caught me off guard.