THE END

Three months had passed since the final battle. Everyone has been living peacefully. Uzui and his wives have fully retired and are living happily.

Iguro and mitsuri are getting married soon.

Gyomei has taken in mui and mui is happy, all his memories have returned and he smiles a lot more.

Genya and sanemi have made up, they're so cute together when they get along.

Giyuu cut his hair and smiles a lot more, he is everyone's friend.

Tanjiro and kanao have gotten closer, he woke up not long ago too.

Zenitsu and nezuko are very close now, it's cute.

From what has been observed by some, inosuke and aoi have been seen together a lot lately.

Kyojuro is happy, very happy, as always and he has formed a better relationship with his father.

And as for me...I woke up 2 weeks ago and every day I go to shinobu's grave and apologise to her. For letting her die. Kyojuro tells me not to blame myself but I was the only one with her then. I could have prevented her death.

I could have prevented so much from happening if I was just a bit stronger.

A hand lightly holds my shoulder.

"It's time to go, it's starting to get late, flower." Kyo smiles at me softly.

I stand up from shinobus grave where I left her flowers and nod.

"I'm going to visit Amanda first." I say and he follows me.

We both kneel before her grave and I leave her some flowers.

"I'm sorry Amanda. You can rest better now. I wish I could see you again. Goodbye." A tear slips down my face.

Kyo stands and I do the same, he grabs my hand, smiling down at me softly and lovingly.

"You know, kyo. I love that smile. That soft one you gave me just then." I smile up at him.

"Really?" He smiles at me, the soft one.

"Dearly.." I sigh happily and take his hand in mine

"How does your arm feel? Any pain still?" He asks me.

I look at what would have been my forearm and hand and knit my brows together.

"No..no pain. It just feels odd to not have something there when I'm so used to my hand. I can't even dress or cook properly." I sigh loudly.

"I see.." kyo mumbles.

We walk back to my residence but kyo pauses before I open the door.

"Kyo..?" I turn to look at him. He's just standing behind me, staring at me.
"Is..is something the matter..?" I ask worridly.

He doesn't say anything. Instead he takes in a deep breath and let's it all out again as if to calm himself. I tilt my head at him to indicate my confusion.

"(Name). . . Do you remember how on the night of the final battle, how it was your birthday and how I told you that I had a present for you?" He pauses and I nod my head slowly.

"I didn't give it to you then and I haven't yet but I'm going to right now. The only reason why I didn't give it to you so soon after the fight was because I wanted to give you time to recover yourself, not just physically but mentally as well. You went through so much to keep us all alive and you did such a great job and everyone is so grateful for what you have done for us." His words have my eyes watering as I watch him speak.