1. Not so perfect day

Before you start this story you need to know one thing because this story is about you, you will read your name and your family's name.

Y/n= your name
Y/l/n=your last name
Y/m/n=your mother's name
Y/m/l/n= your mother's last name
Y/f/n= your fathers name
Y/f/l/n= your fathers last name

I hope this is not to confusing. Enjoy<3

Beginning :

The day is here the day every girl has dreamed of, The day everything has to be perfect, A new start in life, The day nothing can go wrong. Or can it ?

"Ahhh I can't believe I'm getting married" You say with an excited but slightly nervous tone.

"me neither" Emma your best friend said with a sarcastic tone.

"whats that supposed to mean ?" You ask.

"don't get me wrong Y/n but I never thought you'd marry him" Emma said looking down at her fancy heels which she wore with Her dark blue slim dress that showed of here curves and the right amount of cleavage.

"No I get it, I mean neither did I, Me and Nick didn't have the best start but now we are in love with each other, he is a nice guy and he treats me right and I think he is the one, The Hell I know he's the one" You say while putting on the last finishing touches of makeup.

"I know, I'm happy for you and I know you guys are gonna be happy together, but I don't like his friend" Emma says looking straight at you.

"I know I don't like them either especially John, he got that stupid face that just annoys me, but at the end of the day I am getting married to Nick, not his stupid friend" You say standing straight and looking at her.

She gives you a agreeing look.

After a minute or two someone knocked at the door "Mrs Y/l/n are you ready ?" says a kind soft voice it was the old lady that worked as a maid at Nick's parents house.

"We are almost done" Emma Screams "Are you ready" Emma asks before you could answer her she asks another question "Are you nervo-"

You cut her of and say "As ready as I'll ever be" you say with a confident tone and a small smirk on your face. You looked one last time in the mirror just to see your beautiful white slim tight full sleeve dress that was open at the back and wide at the bottom, You had gotten your hair nicely curled and it had small white flower in it and so did your big beautiful bukay with some dark blue and white flower.

You and Emma walked down the stairs to the garden door where the wedding was. You and Nick wanted a small but fancy garden wedding where all of your friends and family would come to, but his parents were wealthy so there garden was quite big so it wasn't as small as you guys wanted but still you thought it was perfect, everything was perfect. As you and Emma stood by the door Emma went first and said "break a leg" as she left to go stand at the end of the aisle with Nick, his Best man and some of yours and Nicks friends.

"You can do this, it's going to be perfect" You whisper to yourself. You feel your palms getting sweaty and you star to shake a little as your father comes and holds your hand
"you look like a beautiful princess" he said tearing up which he never dose so you started to tear up as you hugged him.
"Are you ready ?" he says as you two slightly let go of each other from the hug, You give him a small nood and a smile. He wraps his hands around your arms as you two started walking down the aisle slowly, To your favourite song playing 
[can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley ]

As you and your father started walking you see everyone stand up and look at you, Then you looked straight a head and you see Nick smiling at you with a sweet smile to his face as he mouthes "you look beautiful" You gave him a shy smile.

You look at him he is so handsome he was wearing a black tight tuxedo with a dark blue tie matching all the of the bridesmaids dresses, He has his dark brown hair jelled back and his beautiful green-greyish eyes are glowing with his slightly tan skin. You smile at him as you see the garden decorations, they were beautiful every thing matched perfectly, Everything was great. As you and your father got to the end of the aisle you hug him. He then goes and sits down with your mother, As you are going up the four stairs that led up to the stage you see Nick put out his hand to help you up, You gently give him your hand as you get up.

You guys stand face to face looking at each other with smiles on your faces. You look around and see everyone, they are so happy then you look at Nicks best man John, And see that he is slightly nervous. He has that stupid face. One of his hand is in his pocket it looked like he is holding something in his pocket but as the priest starts talking your focus goes back to Nick. You hear everyone talk about how good you and Nick look together there is a lot of whispering going on but as soon as the priest starts talking everything went silent

"Welcome everyone to this special day for these to love birds, they have known each other for beautiful 6 years first as enemies then as friends and now as lovers and I hope there love grows stronger and stronger for each other every day, you my say your vows now mr Erickson" he says as he looks at Nick

Nick looks at you as he takes a deep breath and starts talking "Y/n When I first saw you I thought nothing of you I never thought I would be standing here today looking at the love of my life. You have made every day of my life rememberable even from when I didn't like you, You were still on my mind I and hate my self for not getting to know you earlier when I had the chance and I'm sorry for that, but now I'm standing here today not knowing how I deserve you. You are my perfect match. Everything about you is perfect we are perfect together" He looks at you he had tears in his eyes.

"Mrs Y/l/n time for your Vows" the priest says now looking at you.

"Nick you are the one for me and I know it I've never fallen in love with anyone and knowing that you are my first love and hopefully me last one makes me happier then anything in this world I love every thing about you you are perfect to me and forever will be" You look at him now crying, then you mouth
"Nick I'm pregnant" You see the look on his face, he gets a bright smile. You guys wanted to kiss but couldn't.

The priest then says "thank you for that
mrs y/l/n" and he continue talking
"where are the rings ?" the priest shouts, a little girl comes and gave him the rings. He gives you and Nick the rings and you guys place them on each other's fingers then the priest says "in the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" he says looking at Nick .

Nick looks at you he puts his right hand on your face cupping it and his left hand on your hip as You put your hand on his face kissing him tight with your eyes squeezed close. You never wanted it to end but then you hear it a loud shooting gun sound.

Thank for reading Chapter.1

Hi guys, so I know it's a little bad right know but it will get more exciting. I going to be posting everything day so enjoy.