29. What about me ?

1 week later

You wake up to a loud sound come from the kitchen down stairs. You get up and look that Chris wasn't in bed you, he must of been in the kitchen. You walk down stairs to see Abigail who is 4 months old now, sitting in her chair while Chris was cooking something. He was making a mess and dancing around it was very cute.

"Good morning birthday mommy" Chris walks over to you and hugs you slapping your ass as he breaks the hug. You just giggled.

"Is it my birthday all ready" you ask walking towards Abigail who just sat in her little chair.

Chris doesn't answer "you know you were suppose to stay in bad because me and Abigail were going to bring you and baby number 2 some breakfast in bed" Chris says making some pesto eggs.

"Oh I'm sorry, let's just forget this happened I'm up stairs waiting then" you say quickly going back up stairs in bed. You waited existed after them. You hear a small knock on the door as Chris walk is in with Abigail and a tray full of food.

"Happy birthday Y/n" Chris says putting the food on the bed while still holding Abigail.

"Thank you baby" you kiss Abigail

"What about me ?" Chris says waiting for a kiss

"Oh my bad" you hold Chris's shirt pulling him down for a deep kiss. It starts getting more tense as you both make out. "I wish we could finish this, but I'm starving" you break the kiss and make Abigail sit between you legs. You two start eating the breakfast.

"You are only eating the apple's don't you like the eggs ?" Chris asks.

"I usually love your pesto eggs but today I'm not in the mood" you bite your jaw as you look at Chris.

"Well it okay I think she doesn't like my pesto eggs" Chris keeps on eating.

You laugh and say "she ?"

"Yeah I just know that baby number two is a girl as well" Chris says smiling a little.

"How can you be so sure ?" You ask raising your brow.

"Well when you were pregnant with Abigail you only ate apple's, and now you are doing the same thing with her" Chris reply's.

"You know that's not how it works, maybe my son likes apples too" you laugh.

After eating breakfast in bed you and Chris get ready to meet Emma and Mark. You hadn't seen them since your wedding . You are getting ready in you bedroom bathroom while Chris sits on the bed dressing Abigail in her white dress.

"Are you going to tell Emma that your pregnant ?" Chris shouts so you can hear him from the bedroom.

"No I'm not going to tell anyone about the baby quite yet" you say walking out the bathroom.

"Why not ?" Chris asks.

"I have my reasons" you say walking to Abigail. "You look so pretty" you lift Abigail up kissing her cheeks.

"So what you aren't going to tell anyone the good news ?" Chris says annoyed. He stands up putting shoes on Abigail.

"Chris it's just don't want to get anyone's hopes high about me having a baby and then something happens to the baby" you say in tears.

"Why do you alway look on the bad side of things. Why don't you take it as a good sign that we are having another baby who is going to be healthy like Abigail" Chris hugs you and Abigail tight. You just look at him and give him a smile. "I love you" Chris says kissing you.
"I also love you" Chris kisses Abigail on the head, then he goes down on both of his knees "and I love you" he kisses your growing belly. Chris comes back up and says "okay now let go I have a surprise for you" Chris says holding you hand. You follow Chris out of the house, you had your eyes closed.
"Okay open them" Chris says excited. You open your eyes to see and see a black Audi R8 car.

"Omg Chris i love it thank you" you give him a kiss on the cheek as you go look at the car.

"Want to take it for a ride ?" Chris asks you while holding Abigail.

"Yes !" you jump in excitement. Chris goes and get Abigails car seat and buckles her in. He comes and sits in the front seat while you hold on to the steering while tight.

"Ready ?" Chris asks.

"Yes but where should we go ?" You asks Chris. He turns on the GPS and says "follow". You were confused to where the GPS was taking you guys but you kept on driving. After driving for 6 minutes you and Chris come to a beautiful beach.

"What are we doing here ? We are going to be late to the lunch with Emma and Mark" you say to Chris.

"No we will be late if you don't hurry up and get your second gift" Chris smiles and opens the car door to get out.

"There is another gift ? " you ask exited. You two get out of the car taking Abigail with you.

"What am I looking for exactly?" You say looking around.

"You'll know when you see it" Chris says.

You look around for some time but then you see it a golden box hidden under some shells "ahh found it" you say opening the box. There was a bracelet in side, it was made out of gold and it had the letter
C+( first letter of your name) on it.

"Oh Chris I love it thank you. But promise me no more gifts. Now we have to go meet Emma and Mark" you say kissing Chris on the cheek. You hold his hand and you three get back in your new car.

Thank you for reading Chapter .29
I'm sorry this chapter was a little wired I didn't really know what to write.