64. Practicing football

You are now six months pregnant, you and Chris are holding a gender reveal party in your big house. You invite all you friends and family and so dose Chris. As a party planner yourself you know how to throw a good celebration.

You and Chris are decorating the garden.

You are standing on a chair hanging balloons on the garden fence.

"Y/n be careful" Chris says standing behind you, just in case you fall.

"Okay I will, stop being so over protective" you say.

"I'm not being over protective, it's just you are probably the clumsiest person I know" Chris laughs.

"Oh shut up" you say. You get down from the chair

You two see Emma and Mark walk in the garden with all four of there boys. Emma was right these boy were crazy, they ran all over the place giving you a head ache.

"Hi Emma" you go and hug her

"Hi how's everything going, need any help ?" Emma ask.

"No got everything under control, Chris is a big help" you say Chris walks up to you wrapping his arms around your belly.

"You better be taking good care of her" Emma says to Chris.

"Oh like you take care of her I remember y/n telling me about the time you left her outside  alone in the cold on a Friday night outside a club with god know how many drunk people" Chris says making a good point.

"Well she found you, if it wasn't for me this would not be a thing" Emma says pointing at you two.

You laugh

Ten minutes later all the guest arrived including some of Chris's famous friends.

Your mom comes up to you "Hi honey how are you feeling ?" Y/m/n asks.

"Like I'm about to pop but still have three months left" you say looking down at your belly, you could barely see your feet.

"Oh it's all going to be worth it" your mom says, she walks away to go and saying hi to Emma. Your mom and Emma have a nice bond ever since Emma's mom left her from a young age your mom has kind of been Emma's mom. So Emma has always been more of sister then a friend to you.

You look over at Chris who was playing with all the kids. Abigail walks up to you upset.

"What's wrong abi ?" You get down on your knees.

"Daddy's playing with other kids and not me" Abigail complains. Ever since she started kindergarten she felt distant from you and Chris, well you and Chris were focusing a lot on the twins not giving Abigail the attention she got before.

"Oh abi you can play with him later, how about you go to grandma and ask him how the dogs are" you say Abigail she runs to your dad.

You realise you are stuck on your knees and you cant get up. Chris saw you struggling he quickly ran over to you to help you up.

"You know I can get up by myself" you say, deep down you new there was no way you could get up with two kids stuffed inside of you.

"Really from what I saw you were struggling a bit" Chris smirked.

"Time to pop the balloons !!!" Emma shouts

You look at Chris biting your bottom lips in excitement.

You two stand in front of everyone, chris had one balloons and you had the other. Chris was holding Abigail because she wanted to pop the balloon