23. Who's the kid now ?

You Chris and Abigail are in the car driving back home. You guys hear Abigail crying loudly.

"Hey abi you good back there ?" Chris stops the car and looks at her. "no daddy I want
ice cream" Chris says in a baby voice talking for Abigail.

"Real funny Chris, she can't have Ice cream yet she only a half week old" you say.

"Mommy I want chocolate ice cream breast milk" Chris says again in a baby voice.

"Eww Chris that's dissuading" you laugh.

"But can we get some ice cream ?" Chris looks at you while driving.

"Who's the kid now ?" You say. The both of you
laugh.

You guys stop for ice cream. Chris goes and gets the ice cream while you take Abigail in the front seat to feed her.

"I got chocolate ice cream for you and vanilla for me" Chris gets in the car.

"Thank you, look what daddy brought for us" you talk to Abigail. While feeding her Chris just looks at Abigail drinking from your breast.

"I know you have seen me naked but this is wired stop staring at my breast" you say licking your ice cream.

"No, I'm just thinking" Chris says looking up at you.

"What are you thinking Chris" you say looking at him. It was one of those serious moments.

"I'm just thinking if the breast milk tastes like chocolate ice cream" Chris says laughing ruining the moment.

"Ugh shut up" you say annoyed but still laughing.

You guys get home, the dogs come running to you guys.

"Hey dodg hey pepp" Chris says while you hold Abigail. "How about we all go to the park, you me Abigail the dogs" Chris says holding on to your waist kissing you.

"Mhm that's sounds amazing" you say pulling him back in for a kiss.

You guys go to the park and have a lot fun. The dogs running around. Chris and Abigail having a good bonding time. You guys stayed at the park til the sunset.

1 week later

"Happy birthday to you x2
Happy birthday dear daddy
happy birthday to you" You walk in the room with Abigail stuck to you by her baby carrier while you hold the cake in one of your hands, Chris wakes up.
"You want to go to daddy" you ask Abigail, Chris puts out his hands to hold her.

"Thank you" Chris kisses Abigail on her cheek while you go get his presents.

"Here you go" you put all the presents on the bed.

"You guys didn't have to, I all ready have everything" Chris says.

"But Abigail an I worked so hard on the gifts" you say getting on the bed sitting across him.

"Fine I'll open them" Chris says. He opens the first one witch was from Abigail, It was her small footprint stamped on clay. The next few gift we're from you. You gave him the
IWC Portuguese Chronograph watch a Gucci perfume and a baseball hat.

"I love it thank you, dose this mean I have to give you something special for you birthday" he says giving you a kiss.

"Mhm a kiss from you is enough for me" you say pulling him in for another kiss.

"So I have the day planned out, first we will all go out for brunch and meat your family. Then your mom is going to take care of Abigail so we can have a date night and I'll be cooking for you" you say to Chris

"Oh no, not you cooking again" Chris says playing with Abigails little head of hair. You just laugh.You guys go meet Chris's family for brunch. You give Lisa Chris's mom everything she need to take care of Abigail for the night.

"Oh I'm going to miss you" you say kissing Abigail.

"It's only going to be for a couple of hours don't you worry you just enjoy your time with Chris" Lisa says.

"Yeah your right. Thank you" you say bye to them and get In the car.

"Ready to go ?" Chris asks.

You guys go home and get ready for you fancy date night. You cooked some food for Chris which looked quite good, it was some creamy pasta and chicken. You also had ice cold Champaign for later. If you know what I mean.

"I'm surprised you didn't burn anything" Chris says walking in the kitchen. He looked so handsome wearing a tux it was a little extra but he looked good in it. He looked at you surprised "you look beautiful" Chris says. You were wearing a black lace dress that had a slit at the bottom showing your leg and also open from the front showing some front cleavage.

"Thank you Chris" You walk over him and kiss him passionately.

"Mhm can we just go straight to bed ?" He
Asks giving you a smirk.

"No I worked so hard on this meal" you say holding his hand leading him to the kitchen.

"Fine only cause I love you" he says following you to the kitchen. You had set the table with roses and candles.

Thank you for reading Chapter.23
I can believe people are reading this story thank you everyone <3