91. New sibling

The plane landed, you all get your stuff, then say bye to each other then go back home.

You and Chris get home very late. The house felt so empty, No kids, No dogs. You hold your heavy suitcase in one hand.

"What do you think your doing ?" Chris takes the bag out of your hand

"Taking my bag upstairs" you answer

"No your not, not when your pregnant" Chris starts walking up the stairs with both of the suitcases.

"Really ? this again ?" You walk up the stairs after him. You might not want to admit it but you loved it when Chris got overprotective with you and the kids.

"Are you hungry ?" Chris ask. He checks the amity fridge- it only had ketchup and some old grapes in there. "How about we order something" Chris Suggest.

"Great Idea" you get the menu, as your reading trough it you lean down on the counter, fixing your eyes on the food. You feel Chris hands gently on your ass, he moves them at the front touching the lower part of your waist "what are you in the mood for ?" You try sounding unbothered by him "Chinese ?, Indian ? Maybe something fancy Italian" you name few of the options. Somehow Chris has managed to get his hands in your pants

He kisses your cheeks then whisper in your ear "or I could eat you" his words give you shivers. Worm breath on your ear and neck. He starts wiggling his fingers around on your dammed panties. You breathing gets heavier.

"But I'm really hungry" you say "I'm craving some Chinese" you say

"You should order" he lightly touches your clit hearing a small moan escape your lips.

"Do you want anything ?" You try your best not to feel impressed by his fingering.

"Yeah I'll have some egg rolls" he says
You pick up your phone and and dial in the number- the restaurant picks up.

"Yes hi, I'd like to order one box of egg rolls, two boxes of vegetable noodles and-" you instantly gasp loudly by the two fingers inside of you.

"Hello ?" You hear someone say on the other line "anything else ?"

"No that's it thank you" you give the address then put the phone down. "Really Chris, I was on the phone" you say

"Just having a little fun" Chris kisses you neck and at the same time he keep working his finger magic, sticking a third finger in you hold on to the counter

"Ah shit" you whisper. Chris unbuttons his pants he pushes you further down on the kitchen counter. In one shift motion he takes your pants and panties off- giving your ass and hard slap. He jerks himself a bit getting ready to stick in. You feel the tip of his dick rubbing in your folds. You clench you body building some friction.

Chris wanted you to beg form him- it didn't take you long to beg.

"Just fuck me already !" You mange to say

A small smirk form on his face as he sticks in feeling your wet folds stretch around him "ah you feel so good" he says between each thrust. He went hard and fast, pushing in and out of you, hearing loud pleasuring sounds echoing the kitchen.

"I'm gonna-" you try to speak as your face rubbed against the kitchen counter "cum" you finish you sentence

"Already ?" Chris asks lightly chuckling "I was just getting started" he says roughly pulling out right before your orgasm hit.

"Noo!" You cry. Your throbbing pussy needing Chris. Chris spins you around so now your facing him, his lips quickly attach to yours, he lifts you up putting you on the counter. Chris puts both your legs over both of his shoulders as he roughly sucks and licks your pussy. "Please" you beg him to stick in.

Chris holds on to his dick sticking it in you,
So god damn long. His movements were rough but slow. One hand behind on your ass the other hand roughly massaging the clit, his lips glued to yours, sticky sound of skin slapping against skin.

Your body clenched around Chris making his movements slower "fuck" you throw your head back as you cum all over his cock, it didn't take him long to release his seeds in you. You breath heavily, Chris pulls out seeing all of his seeds mixed with yours, drip out.

Exactly then you hear the doorbell "it must be the food, I'll get it" Chris says zipping up his pants. He walks away.

You just sit on the counter breathing heavily.

*

You and Chris now lay in bed after eating and taking a shower.

"It's wired" you say looking at your flat stomach while Chris was reading a book

"What ?" Chris asks putting away the book and his reading glasses.

"I'm pregnant" you say

"Yeah, it is a bit wired, but a good wired, right ?"

"Yeah... yeah, you think the kids will be happy ?" You ask him "New sibling" you say

"I don't know about Liam and Ellie but Abigail will be happy" Chris answers "I never thought I'd be the person to own a minivan" you and Chris laugh.

"Yeah or we divide kids into two cars" you say

"Uh no. I'll buy us a minivan but for right now we will focus on keeping this little baby healthy and safe" Chris kisses your stomach. "Now we should get some rest while we can, because tomorrow the kids and the dogs will be back" he reminds you. "Good night" he kisses you

"Good night" you answer

Thank you for reading chapter 91.
I might start making the chapters a bit longer now :)