36. Eyes on the road

2 months later

"Y/n hurry up we will be late fore the doctors appointment" Chris shouts.

"I'm coming!" You say walking down the stairs.
"Can you believe it chris I'm 4 months pregnant" you say.

Chris puts his hands on you growing bump. "5 more months then we get to meet our baby" Chris kisses your forehead. "Now hurry up" Chris quickly says.

You two get in the car. Chris was driving he looked worried.

"Hey Chris you okay ?" You asks him. "You have been acting a little strange these pass few months".

"Yeah I'm good, just exited" Chris says giving you a fake smile. You just look at him worried.

You guy arrive.

"Hello Y/n and Chris. No Abigail today ?" the doctor asks. She and Abigail have a cute bond.

"No she is having a play day with her aunt Em today" you say.

"Aww thats great. And how are you feeling" the doctor looks at you.

"Im doing great, I sometimes get pain in the lower part of my stomach" you let her know.

"What you never told me about that" Chris says being very protective.

"I just didn't think it was that serious Chris, relax" you say.

"Okay we are going to check on the baby. Y/n can you put on the hospital gown for me?" The doctor say calmly.

You go in the changing room.

"So today's the day we get to find out what's wrong" the doctor says putting her hand on Chris's shoulder.

"Yeah but maybe it's nothing, right" Chris says being hopeful.

"Yes just stay positive" the doctor says. You walk in the room wearing the gown.

"Okay I'm ready" you say laying down.

The doctor puts the cold yell on you belly. "Ready to hear the heartbeat ?" the doctor asks.

You look at Chris and hold his hand exited.
"Wait just a minute" the doctor says confused.

"What's wrong ?" Chris asks Worried he looks at you, you were worried as well.

"Why can't I hear the heartbeat" you ask almost about to cry.

There was a silence in the room. Chris quickly lets go of your hand and covers his face in tears. You start panicking. You felt your heart drop, you all thought you had lost the baby. You see the doctor was panicking a little trying to find the heart beat.

"Ahh there it is" the doctor says you both look at her.

You hear the baby's fast heartbeat. You let down happy tears. Chris straight out started crying. He gives you a quick kiss.

"That's are baby" Chris says holding your hand.

Chris looks up at the doctor she whispers
"Everything is okay". Chris smiles in tears.

After the appointment you and Chris decided to go on a date, but first you had to drop Abigail at her grandma Lisa's house. You wore a long white dress that had a slit on the leg and Chris wore a white button up shirt and some black fancy pants.

You and Chris are In the car driving to a restaurant after dropping Abigail off.

"So what's so special today ?" You ask Chris.

"What do you mean " he reply's

"I mean why are we going out" you ask.

"Why can't I take my wife out on a fancy date?" Chris says stoping at a red light.

"Of course you can, it's just different now we have kids" you say.

"So what we can't be romantic because we have kids" Chris says looking at you. He has his hand on the steering wheel, you could see the veins in his hand it's was so hot.

"Of course we can be romantic" you say looking at Chris.

He puts his hand on your thigh gently squeezing it. You move Chris's hand higher up your thigh all the way to your area. You see Chris's look at you.

"Eyes on the road Evans" you say. You see a light smile form on his face.

Chris moves his hand up in your area lightly stroking it. You arch your back and let out a small moan. He keeps on fingering you with one hand on steering wheel and the other one down there. You had your eyes closed, you were feeling the satisfaction.

Chris stops what he was doing "were here"  Chris says teasing you. you open you eyes disappointed in the loss of satisfaction.

"Great your teasing your pregnant wife not cool Chris" you say. You two get out of the car and walk in the restaurant.

"Chris do I look fat" you whisper to him.

"No why" he quickly whispers back.

"Because People are looking at me" you say.

"There just seeing how beautiful you look" Chris says smiling.

"Or they are looking at me because I'm fat" you say to Chris.

"Your not fat your pregnant, now stop complaining you look beautiful plus I like your little bump" Chris says. You guys walk to your table.

You guys look at the menu and order. While waiting for the food you and Chris were talking about the baby.

"No Chris i think it's a boy" you say confidently.

"No. I'm 100% sure it's a girl" Chris says.

"How come you be this sure ?" You ask Chris mocking him a little.

"I just know it" Chris says

"i JuSt kNoW iT" you say copying Chris. You both laugh. The waiter gives you two your food.

When you see the food you feel sick in your stomach.

"Excuse me" you quickly say running to the bathroom to throw up. After throwing Up you quickly fix your self and walk out of the bathroom, there were cameras lights flashing on you through the window of the restaurant. You hide your face and as you are walking away you feel someone grab you from behind and lift you up.

Thank you for reading Chapter. 36
A little cliffhanger ;)