42.Doggie

Chris gets out of his chair and holds out his hand and says "come on".

"I'm coming wait" you quickly unbuckle your belt and get up. You two quickly check on Abigail who was sleeping, you two jump on the airplane bed.

"This is so wrong" you say quickly taking off your hoodie.

"But still so right" Chris says taking his T-shirt off.

You two start making out, there was a lot of tension going on. Chris starts quickly taking of your pants. He was very Impatient he was really excited to get in you. You two hadn't had any sex in a long time.

As Chris was about to stick it in you say

"Wait Chris I I- just can't right now I'm sorry, I thought I wanted this but to be honest I think I was just trying to ignore my feelings. I'm sorry" you say feeling a little guilty because you were using Chris.

"Yeah no I get it it's okay. Thanks for being honest" Chris says getting off of you.

"Are you sure it's okay ?" You asks him.

"Yeah I mean I can't force you, if you aren't ready then it's okay I can wait" Chris says being understanding.

"Thank you Chris I -" you hear the captain speak.

"Lady's and gentlemen the plane is about to land in 20 minutes, so please sit down and buckle your seat belts. Thank you" the pilot says through the microphone.

After safely landing you guys rent a car and go to your hotel.

At the hotel

"Welcome mr and mrs Evans your bedroom is ready, can I take your bags" one of the workers at the hotel says. You and Chris give him your bags. You guy get in the elevator and go on 19th floor.

"This is your bedroom, and if you need anything just call" he says leaving the room.

"Thank you" you and Chris says.

You guys looked around this wasn't a room It was a whole ass apartment. There was a
mini bar, hot tube, kitchen and two big bedrooms.

"Chris this is amazing. Do you like it Abigail ?" You say walking to the window to see the amazing view.

"Look abi birds" you say pointing at some birds flying.

Chris come behind you and hugs you tightly, you turn your head and kiss Chris.

Later that day

You were on the bed playing with Abigail while Chris was taking a shower.

"Say mama" Abigail just looks at you.

"M A M A" you say slower.

Chris walks out of the shower.

"Hey abi say dada" Chris shouts across the room.

You cover Abigails ears "no Chris her first word is going to be mama. isn't that right abi" you say.

"Hey that's unfair why should her first word be mama and not dada" Chris says getting on the bed.

"Because I pushed her out of me and grew her inside of me for 9 months" you says.

"Well technically you had her for eight and half months" Chris says annoying you.

"Chris her first word is going to be mama" you say getting annoyed.

"How about we let Abigail choose her first word, and not force it on her" Chris says you agree.

"Okay fine she will say MAMA anyways" you say.

"Abigail say DADA" Chris says.

You two start yelling DADA and MAMA forgetting the agreement you two made.

You two hear Abigail say "doggie"

You both look at each other than look at Abigail both in shock.

"Did she just say her first word ?" Chris asks.

"I think she did" you look at Abigail. You both were speechless.

"Huh her first word was doggie" you and Chris both laugh.

"Well at least we won't fight over her first word" you sigh in relief.

"But what will she say first Mama or Dada ?" Chris gets an evil smile you return the evil smile.

You two start yelling Mama and Dada again.

Night time

You put Abigail to sleep.

Chris walks behind you grabs your hip and turns you around in a circle. You giggle.

"Chris stop it" you say trying to hide you smile.

"What are you still mad at me that Abigails second word was Dada" Chris makes fun of you.

"Ugh stop reminding me, I get it she loves you more then me" you say a little sad.

You walk in the bathroom to clean yourself up. You are washing your face with face-wash so you couldn't see anything, when you clean all the product of you face and look up at the mirror. You see Chris's reflection he was looking at you and smiling.

"What ?" You ask him

"Nothing" Chris still stands there and admiring your Beauty.

"Fine don't tell me then" you say drying you face with a towel.

"If I tell you, you won't believe me" Chris says walking closer to you.

"Bet" you quickly answer.

"Okay. Y/n Evans you are the most beautiful woman In the world" Chris says being cheesy but still cute.

You blush "stop lying" you hide your face.

"See I told you, you wouldn't believe me" Chris says.

You just smile. You two get closer to each other inches away from each other's lips, your lips get glued together as the both of you start slowly walking towards you bedroom.

Thank you for reading Chapter 42
Spicy part is coming up tomorrow