7. You sould get her

You wake up to a loud banging on your door you get up and look at the clock you see it's 09:30 "who could it be" you say to your self as you try to look presentable, you run to the door and you see Chris standing out side you door with dodger.

"hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you up, I just thought you would be ready by now" Chris says with his cute smile.

"Oh yeah yeah ,wait ready for what ?" you ask completely forgetting that you were supposed to go dog hunting at the shelter today.

"For the dog" Chris says confused.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot, uhhmmm please come in" you say embarrassed.

He walks in and sits on the couch seeing your finished bottle of wine and a glass, but he try's to ignore it.

"Coffee ?" You shout from the kitchen.

"No thanks I'm good" he shouts back.

You walk to him with you coffee mug and you immediately see the wine bottle witch you pick up and try to hide.

"Soo.... when did you get dodger" you say trying to make small talk.

"Well I was working in a movie which we had to film near a dog shelter and in my break time I went to look at the dogs and that's where I saw him he had those puppy eyes I couldn't resist, so after filming of the movie I got in contact with the shelter and got dodger" Chris says smiling at you and then looking down at dodger.

"now that's what I call love at first sight" you say as you both laugh "I'm just quickly gonna put something presentable on and we should then get going" you say as you stand up and place your mug on the table "oh and please make your self at home" you say to Chris with a smile "thanks" Chris says returning you a smile back.

20 min later

You finally get ready. You are wearing a light yellow dress with floral pattern on it with some brown boot heels. You walk out of your room, Chris quickly stand up and looks at you.

"you look great" he says speechless.

"thanks" you blush.

You guy just stoped and looked at each other and then you broke the eye contact by saying
"we should get going" .

You guys walk down to the parking lot all of a sudden you stopped, thinking if you would go in your car or follow him in his, as you are thinking you heard Chris calling you.

"Y/n you coming ?" he says as he opens the back door for dodger to get in.

"Yeah I'm coming" You say slightly running to his car.

You get in his porsche witch had light brown leather seats and a sweet sent in it. You sit on the seat witch was cold at first but then you got used to it you buckle your seat belt and Chris says "ready" and gives you the sweetest smile "yes let's go" you say exited. Trough out the whole car ride you guys talked about witch jellybean flavour is the best.

"no it got to be the blue one that's the best
flavour" he says laughing.

"Ew no not the blue one ,it the green apple flavour" you say disagreeing.

You finally felt happy after a long time.

"Anyways we are here" Chris says looking at you.

You look at him, he had his black sunglasses On and his dark blue cap witch he took of and throw at the back of the car. You guys get out of the car and you wait for him as he opens the car door for dodger to get out.

You guys start walking towards the shelter. All the dogs got so happy and excited when they saw you and Chris. You looked over at dodger who was running, jumping and barking in joy.

Chris says "I've never seen him this happy" he lets out and small laugh.

while dodger is running around you and Chris are looking at the dogs and that's where you see a big white boxer dog with a big smile on her face "this ones cute" you say looking at Chris. You read the paper that has information about her like her name, age and more details. "Awww Chris her name is Pepper and she is three years old" you say in a baby voice.

"You should get her" Chris says as he signals one of the workers there to get pepper out.

The worker : "so you like this one she is a feisty one but she has a big heart, she is also very beautiful. Like owner like dog" he says winking at you.

You see the anger and jealousy on Chris's face, you could almost see smoke come out of his ears.

The worker opens the cage and pepper runs straight up on your lap as she starts licking and sniff you.

"yep she's the one I'll take her" you say while pepper is licking your face.

"Great if you will just come with me to fill some paperwork and then she is all your" the worker said in a flirty tone.

You felt quite uncomfortable, because how the worker was talking to you. Chris saw that you didn't like it. As you are following the worker at the back of the shelter to sign the paper's, Chris followed you all the way so you didn't have to be alone with that man you turned around to Chris as you are walking,
you mouth "thank you" and he gave you a small nood and a smile. After signing all the papers you finally got your dog you loved her and so did dodger. You and Chris walk back to his car and put both of the dogs in the back seat and went to get lunch you guys had a good time together. It was time to get home you guys get back to your parking garage you look at Chris and say. 

"Thank you for making me feel safe back there" you say looking deep in his blue eyes, you felt like you were looking at the blue ocean.

"Hey, no problem I didn't like him anyways" he says looking back at you.

You could feel the both of you lean in to each other's lips inches away from kissing, was This going to be your first kiss after Nick ?

Thank you for reading Chapter.7

A little cliff hanger but it's worth it to read the next chapter it's going to get a little spicy. I might post two chapters today.