35. Lunch is ready

You get to the kitchen. Chris takes Abigail so you could eat.

"Chris are you not gonna eat ?" You ask him. As he was going to answer Emma cuts him off and says "No y/n remember he is going to eat your puss-"

"Oh shut up Emma" Chris says. He sits by the table with you two.

"Mhm Chris these tacos are amazing" you say enjoy your food.

"I guess there all right" Emma says not admitting she likes the food.

"Thank you. Now eat up and rest a little" Chris says kissing you forehead.

"I have to drop Emma off at her house then I can rest" you say.

"No worries I'll drop her off" Chris says giving Emma a fake smile. Emma returns the fake smile.

"Great dose he even know how to drive?" Emma asks. Trying to annoy Chris.

"Yep like a champ, And I got speeding tickets to prove it" Chris says. You just laugh.

"Oh Chris, can you do me a favour ?" You asks him.

"Yeah sure" Chris says.

"Could you get all the baby stuff out of my car" you say.

"Okay, all of it ?" He asks.

"Yeah" you reply. Chris goes to your car and start unloading the stuff.

"Emma you have to tell mark" you demand her.

"I will just when I'm ready" Emma says.

"And when is that ?" You ask her.

"Tonight I will tell him tonight, but just in case I don't can I keep the baby stuff here and I'll pick it up as soon as I tell him" Emma asks you.

"Of course that's why I told Chris to bring all your baby stuff" you say smiling.

"You know me to well" Emma and you two laugh.

"Okay but I have to go now I think Chris has waited long enough pray for me that I get home safe" Emma says walking out of the house. She gets in the car with Chris.

"So Evans, do you even know where I live ?" Emma asks Chris.

"Yes I do, I think you forgot I'm married to you best friend" Chris reply's.

There was a silence in the car.

"Sooo exited for another baby ?" Emma asks trying to make thing less awkward in the car.

"Mhm" Chris reply's.

"That did not sound convincing" Emma says.

"No I didn't mean it like that it's just-. Ugh. Never mind forget it" Chris says. Emma could see he was stressed out.

"Hey I know we don't get along well but you can tell me, whats wrong ?" Emma says. It was her first time being nice to Chris.

"No if I tell you, you will tell y/n" Chris say being honest.

"Okay true. Huuhhh Wait did you cheat on her !" Emma asks Chris

"What No no. Just promise me you won't tell her" Chris says.

"I promise" Emma says being a little sarcastic.

Chris just gives her an annoyed look.

"What do you want me to pinkie promise ?" Emma asks.

"Yes" Chris says serious.

"Oh so now we are in kindergarten" Emma says making fun of Chris.

"Fine then I won't tell you" Chris says looking straight ahead as he drives.

"Ugh Fine I pinkie promise" Emma says putting out her pinkie.

"You know like last time Y/n had trouble with her pregnancy, but we got lucky because the doctor knew how to fix it, but this time there is a problem but they don't know what it is. Maybe just maybe it's nothing I'm just scared for her it will be really hard for her to lose another baby that's why I haven't told her" Chris says trying to hold back his tears.

"Oh my god Chris I'm so so sorry, I know this must be hard for you to hide this from her" Emma says feeling bad.

"It is, its really is hard Emma, I can't tell her or she will stress out and that's the last thing we want right now" Chris says parking the car.

"Chris if you need help with anything you tell me okay, I'm here for her, you, and the kids" Emma says getting out the car.

"Thanks" Chris says lightly smiling.

"No thank you for getting me home safe i was not ready to die today" Emma and Chris both laugh. Chris gets back home.

"Y/n" Chris shouts your name.

"I'm in the bedroom" you shout back.

Chris comes in the room. He sees you on the bed naked.

"Lunch is ready" you say to Chris with a smirk.

He smirks back and jumps on the bed.

Thank you for reading Chapter.35
I like the bond Emma and Chris have.