50. Fun fact

Next day

You wake up to open curtains and the sun shining on your and Chris's naked body. You turn around to see Chris sleeping.

You played with his clean beard less face as he slowly wakes up.

"I missed this" Chris says in his deep morning voice.

You giggle.

"Well I miss your beard" you say giggling.

"Why I like the clean shave" Chris says.

"You look like a dad when you have a beard" you say being honest.

Chris laughs.

"So what do you want to do today you have two options. Options number one we go out for a run and option number two we go out to eat" Chris says looking deep in to your eyes.

"Or option number three we could stay in bed all day and make love" you say in low tone flirty tone.

You get on top off Chris and Kiss him.

"I like the third option" Chris says kissing your chest.

You two slowly make out both gasping for air every now and then. Chris was softly touching you, sending shivers trough your whole body.

You hold on to the back of his neck pulling his face closer to yours.

You two were under the bedsheets as Chris was slowly moving in and out of you. He went slow making you feel every twist, turn, push, pull inside of you.

You let out small moans every time Chris would go in deep.

He rolls you over so now he is on top of you, you dig your nails deep in to his back trying to hold back your moans.

You lightly whisper "yes...... ugh YES" you feel your legs shake as the knot in you stomach gets tighter.

Chris grunts loudly pushing him self in you for the last time before he busts.

You two enjoy that satisfaction feeling run trough your whole body.

You look at Chris as he pulls out his dick it was covered in cum. You both lay on you back enjoying the moment.

Few minutes later

"I better go and clean up" Chris says sitting up straight.

"Need help with that ?" You ask Chris smirking. 

"Wouldn't mind a little company" Chris says returning the smirk.

You both go in the shower and clean up.
You get out of the shower to dry yourself up while Chris stayed in there for a little longer.

You swipe you hand back and forth on the mirror to get the steam off. Chris turns off the water and gets out, his wet steamy body was turning you on.

You are looking at you self in the mirror as you see Chris's reflection through the mirror. He comes closer to you grabbing your tits slowly squeezing them.

You feel his two fingers slide down your waist and down at your wet pussy, he sticks his fingers in. He wiggles his two fingers in you making you get a knot in your stomach again.

Chris lifts up effortlessly to have more excess of your opening. His two fingers moving fast inside of you making you grab his hair. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Ahh agh Chris" you moan you feel yourself getting the satisfaction feeling agin, liquid drips down Chris's fingers.

"now let's get something to eat" Chris says letting go of you. He walks out of the bathroom to get ready for breakfast.

After getting ready

"Y/n Let's go" Chris knocks on the bathroom door.

"Im coming I'm coming" you say opening the door. You were wearing a long light pink summer dress.

"You look great but your gonna freeze in this" Chris says laughing.

"Well then what should I were ?" You say getting annoyed.

"I know" Chris says. He walks to the big closet in his hotel room, he takes out some sweatpants and a big hoodie for you.

"I'm not wearing that" you say with a little attitude.

"Why it's cozy and big and you won't freeze" Chris says.

"Ughhh fine" you say quickly taking of your dress. As you are taking off your dress it got stuck around your head.

"Ahhh Chris I'm stuck" you say acting like a child.

Chris just laughs.

"Stop laughing and help me out of this" you say angry.

Chris just keeps laughing.

"Chris help me out, or we will miss are breakfast" you say in a panic tone. You were getting claustrophobic.

"Fine stay still" you do as he says. Chris gently opens the buttons on your dress, your dress falls down.

Chris just looks at you your body. You were only wearing a bra and panties.

Chris licks his lips, he comes closer to you and whisper "now get dressed before rip this off" he says lightly touching the strap of you panties.

You feel butterflies attacking your stomach.

You get dressed and go with Chris for breakfast.

Night time

You are on the bed FaceTiming Emma. Chris gets on the bed with you.

"Hey Emma" Chris says.

"Hi Chris how's the movie going ?" Emma asks.

"It's going great how's baby Max ? Still alive ?" Chris asks jokingly. You playfully punch him making him shut up.

"Surprisingly yes he's alive" Emma flips her camera showing baby max.

"Aww Emma he's so cubby and adorable. Hey max when auntie y/n gets back she's going to kiss you on you little tiny belly and play with you all day" you say in a baby voice.

Chris looks at you instantly knowing how much you want another baby.

Max start crying.

"Oh guys I have to go I think he's hungry" Emma says ending the call.

You and Chris just laid in bed looking at the sealing. You randomly start taking about baby's and kids.

"Chris Fun fact people that have kids are happier in life" you say looking at Him.

"So we are really happy people ?" Chris asks.

"No" you quickly answer.

"What do you mean ?" Chris says  

"We have a KID not KIDS" you correct him.

"So what, do you want one ?" Chris asks smirking.

"Maybe" you look away smiling.

Thank you for reading chapter 50
Chapter 50!! Half way through the story !!