39. Is this normal ?

Later that day

You wake up to Chris talking on the phone.

"I knew it. That son at a bitch and the Erickson should be sent to jail" Chris whispers trough the phone so you don't wake up.

"What do you mean you have no prove ?. He said he worked for them so what's the problem" Chris says on the phone.

"Then get me the god damn prove. I won't let this go until they all are arrested" Chris yells.

"Chris !" You call him.

"I have to go I'll call you later" Chris quickly says ending the call. He was talking to the officer.

"Yes ?" Chris asks you walking in the room.

"Can you help me out of bed" you asks Chris. You were having some bad cramps.

Chris helps up, you both look at the bed and see a puddle of blood stain on the bed.

You look at Chris.

"Is this normal ? " he asks.

"Yeah i think so" you lightly say. And walk to the bathroom to clean your self up. You decided to take a shower.

You get out of the shower to see Chris had changed the bed sheets and laid new clothes for you on the bed. It was one of his hoodies and sweatpants. There also was a worm cup of mint tea for you.

A small smile forms on your face.

You start getting dressed. You look in the mirror to see your bump completely gone. Chris walks in the room.

"Y/n" he says

"Yes" you reply

"I need to ask you something really important" Chris says.

"What is it ?" you say as you get in bed.

"You know Nicks parents Benjamin and Oliwia" Chris says also getting in bed.

"Chris can we not talk about them right now I'm really not in the mood, it's been a long day" you say.

"Yeah I get it no problem it's just-nothing. Good night" Chris says giving you a light kiss on the cheek.

You just turn off the light and drift off to sleep.

Middle of the night

You wake up to Abigails loud cry. You were to exhausted to get up and check on her so you just tried to ignore it.

After few minutes you hear Chris wake up and walk to the nursery. Chris was with Abigail until she fell back to sleep.

He walks back to the room and call the police officer again.

"Yes hi, have you found something ?" Chris asks on the phone being hopeful.

"I knew it and what are they in jail now. Good they deserve it" Chris says. He was relieved.

"Okay bye bye" he ends the call and get back to bed.

You turn around "who was that ?" You ask him.

"Oh your awake, it was Scott" Chris says clearly laying.

"Oh okay" you say.

"How you feeling" Chris asks moving hair from your face.

"I don't  know" you say.

"Is there anything I can do ?" Chris asks.

"Go back in time and stop me from leaving" you say starting to tear up.

"You know it wasn't your fault" Chris says.

"Then why do I feel like it" you say a tear drop falls down you face on the pillow.

Chris doesn't say anything. He wipes your tear and kisses your forehead.

You both fall asleep.

Next day

You wake up feeling sharp stabbing pain in your stomach.

"Agh" you let out a sounds in pain. You hold your stomach.

"Bad Cramps ?" Chris asks placing his hand on your flat stomach.

"Yeah" you say sitting straight up.

"can I do anything to help you? " Chris asks trying to be helpful.

"No I just need to take some pills" you say getting out of bed.

"Okay just tell me if you need anything" Chris says also getting out of bed. He leaves the bedroom.

You go to the bathroom and clean your self up then go straight back to bed. You continued the same thing every day you didn't eat much you just stayed in bed either crying or sleeping. You didn't know what Chris was up to or what was going on in Abigails life you just stayed in bed.

Thank you for reading Chapter 39
I know things are shitty right now but it will get better.