17. Is it that bad ?

Two months have past since you got engaged to Chris. You guys decided to get married once the baby comes.You are also getting to know Chris's side of the family better.

"3 weeks til my due date" you say drawing a red cross on the calendar.

"Ah I'm so excited than we finally get to have sex" chris looks at you. You crossed your arms and raised one eyebrow. "And get to see our little girl" he says giving you a bowl of fruits.

"I mean whats so special about sex, the last time I had sex look where I ended" you place you hand on your big baby bum.

"It's just we went from sex every day to NO SEX FOR 7 MONTHS" he says crossing his arm and looking away. Then he points at pepper and dodger "look they have a better sex life then I do" You start laughing.

"is it that bad ?" you say laughing.

"Yes it is, the fact are dogs have a lot more sex then we do It's a little sad. I mean I happy that we are having a baby but still where's the spark ?" he asks you.

"I don't know Chris " you say annoyed.

"This conversation is not over, we'll talk later I'm Getting late for a photoshoot" he says quickly kissing you forehead.

Later that day

You were home alone getting everything ready in the nursery, you had a little white crib with baby pink sheets and a stuffed teddy bear that Lisa Chris's mom gave.You stacked the diapers, after you got everything ready you felt very tired so you decided to go lay down for a minute. You wake up to the sound of Chris walking in the room.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up" he tiptoed to you.

"No it's okay, how did the photo shoot go ?"
you ask with a sleepy voice.

"It was fine they wanted me to do another one with you and the baby" he says laying next to you

"That's great" you say there was a silence between you two.

"Sooo ... " you say awkwardly fidgeting with you fingers resting them on your baby bump "want to finish the conversation we started earlier" you say looking at him with a smirk.

"I mean it depen-" you cut him off.

"Oh shut up" you say pulling Chris in for a kiss, he gently takes of your shirt, kissing your neck,chest and the baby bump. You see him quickly take of his shirt, his abs were so fit , you never get enough of them. You just looked surprised at his abs "I forgot how good you looked with out a shirt" you say. He gives you an evil smile. He puts his hands on you hips, going in slowly. Your eyes rolled back. You heard him grunt loudly as he comes down to kiss you. His body went in an up down motion going in and out slowly. You dig you finger in his back slowly moaning. He stoped "how do I know I'm not hurting the baby" he asks
breathing heavily.
"I'm sure your not, now keep going" you say pulling him back for a kiss. After going at it for few minutes you push Chris of you "okay maybe we are hurting the baby, I mean that thing of your isn't the smallest". You say out of breath. He just looks at you "should we change position" he asks "or we could just stop" you say kind of insecure with what you just said
"yeah your right" Chris pulls out.

You both just laid awkwardly in bed

"Chris I'm sorry I just didn't feel okay by doing this" you look at him.

"No I'm sorry for making you feel like you had to" he hold on to your hand rubbing it slowly with his thumb. You just smile at him. You struggle to get out of bed to go to the bathroom, when you finally get up you feel a sharp pain in the lower part of your stomach you stop and grabbed on the bed sheet squeezing it tight.

"Are you okay" Chris asks worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" you say taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure" he comes over to you.

"Yeah I think she just kicked very hard in a wrong spot" you say trying to hold the pain.

"That's it I'm taking you to the doctor" Chris say putting on his shirt.

"No Chris I'm fine, I really am" you reach out for Chris to give you a hand. You walk to the bathroom still in some pain not knowing why you were feeling this way. You take a quick shower and get back to bed, Chris was reading a baby book. You lay down next to him still in pain you tried to distract your self by reading a book but it didn't work. You tried finding a comfy position. Once you found a position you felt the least pain you closed your eyes. His worm hand went under you shirt on you back as you faced the other way. He was massaging your back like the doctor told him if you ever were in pain. It made the pain go away right away, it felt so good. He alway knew how to fix your problem.

You felt him put his hand on the baby bump as he started talking "hey baby Abigail" the baby kicked you "yeah you like that name" Chris whispers to you bump "I don't know if your mommy will like it. it means, joy of a father" Chris whispers "you better come out soon your daddy is waiting for you" he kisses the bump and slowly moves his hand away turning of the light. You had a big smile on you face knowing that no one will love this baby more then Chris.

Thank you for reading chapter.17
It was hard finding a name so I just chose Abigail I hope you like it <3