71. It's white

2 months later

You and Chris wanted a little family photo shoot, so Chris made some calls and got a time with a famous photographer.

You decided that you wanted the whole family to wear white.

"No Chris this is the wrong shirt" you say walking in the closet looking for another one.

"What do you mean it's white" Chris argues

"No it's off white, I told you to wear white" you correct him.

"There is no difference" he takes of his shirt.

"Yes there is" you say giving him a new white shirt "now hurry up the photographer will be here in a minute" you say giving Chris a quick kiss on the cheek as you go to check on the twins.

"Hi Liam is you sister still sleeping ?" You say taking him out of his crib

"Ohh looks like someone need a diaper change" you say.
You change his diaper and put him in a white baby bodysuits. Ellie starts to cry

"O looks like you sisters awake" you put Lima on a mini bed as you pick Ellie from her crib.

"Do you also need a diaper change ?" You blow on her belly. After changing Ellie's diaper and dressing her up you go to check on Abigail if she was dressed.

You knock on her bedroom door
"Abi can I come in ?" You ask opening the door. You see that she was wearing a pink dress

"Do you like it" she ask spins around

"Yeah I love it, but honey I told you to were white" you say

"I don't want to wear white" she argues

"I know just for a little bit we are going to take some family pictures today" you tell her "you know the twins are also wearing white"

"Okay I'll wear white, only because the twins are wearing it" Abigail says.

Few minutes later the photographer came. You guys go in the garden because that's where you wanted the photos to be taken. First pictures were of you and Chris.

"Y/n smile a bit more" the photographer says.
You look at Chris as you smile more. He was really the only thing that made you smile.

After taking pictures of you and Chris it was time for the kids.

First picture was with Abigail sitting on the grass, surrounded by flowers. Liam and Ellie were in her arms. You and Chris just stood there looking at them.

Then there was the family picture time. You were holding Ellie, Chris had Liam and Abigail was standing in the middle. The pictures came out great they looked so good that they asked you and Chris if they could publish them on some magazine's. You two agreed. 

Later that day

You were in the theatre room feeding Liam while Abigail watched a movie. Chris walks in the room.

"Hey Y/n I think Ellie's hungry" Chris try's to comfort the crying baby.

"Okay can you wait a bit I'm feeding Liam right now" you say looking at the little baby sucking.

Chris walks back and forth in the room calming Ellie down.

"Here I'll take her" you give Liam over to Chris as you take Ellie. You remove your tank top from the other shoulder. Her little lips quickly get attached as she starts sucking.

After feeding her you and Chris take the twins in the nursery so they can sleep. You two quickly sneak out the room, and shut the door.

"You know what I could use right now ?" You say stuffing your head in Chris's chest.

"What ?" He wraps his arms around you.

"Champagne and some good sex" you look up at Chris kissing him passionately. "Or just some good sex"

You put both of your hands on his face pulling it down. Chris's hands travel down your body on to your ass giving it a good squeeze

You pull away and say "we have 20 minutes"

"Well let's not waist it here" you and Chris quickly run up to the bedroom.

Chris quickly jump on to the bed as the both of you rip off your clothes. Chris pulls you on to him by your hips, so you are sitting on his stomach and he is laying on his back.

You two make out as one of your hand sneaks down to his huge cock, rubbing/stroking it. Chris try's holding in his grunts.

He lifts up your hip as his hard cock slams on his stomach, he holds it up lightly stroking it in you wet slides

"We don't have time for teasing" you say desperate for him.

Chris smirks and goes in your wet entrance, you two instantly let out a noise of pleasure.

"Shit Y/n your tight" Chris says.

You lips instantly attach to his as your moving your hips back and forth, riding his huge cock.
Chris starts pounding up in to you fucking you back.

"Ahh yes yes" you moan out

You put your hand down rubbing your clit as he keeps pound inside of your pussy. You hear the sound of your skin slamming together.

You look down seeing how deep he was inside of you

"Yeah I fit right inside of you" Chris says breathing heavily. Chris keeps hitting your good spot every single time. You close your eyes as you focus on the up coming orgasm.

You leaned your forehead on his as the both of you came at the same time.

Few minutes later after the two you enjoyed the moment you get off of Chris as his wet dick slides out of you.

You both lay on your back trying to catch your breath. Chris looks at you

"You know we still might have 5 minutes" Chris smirks

You giggle as you get on top of him.

You two finish round two and go back down stairs. You decided to cook dinner while Chris changes the twins diapers.

Abigail comes running up in the kitchen

"I'm hungry" she says

"Dinner will be ready in few minutes. Could you set the table for me ?" You ask her.

She nods and sets the table for five people.

"Ohh abi No we only need three plates" you take two plates of the table

"Why we are five" Abigail says

"I know but the twins are two small to eat or even sit" you tell her

She understands

You all eat then go to bed

Thank your for reading chapter 71
I've decided to change the story name into
"the Boston guy"  what do you guys think ? Should I keep this one or change it.