100. The End

Bora Bora

"Oh my god Nick it beautiful here" you say looking out at the ocean view from the window of your guys bedroom.
It was a small house surrounded by the blue ocean.

"Wow" Nick stands behind you seeing the same thing as you. "Look !" He points at the sea turtles swimming in the clear water.

"Aww" you say absolutely in love with this place.

"Wanna see something else ?" Nick asks as you nod in excitement "follow me" he grabs your hand and walks- you follow "now keep your eyes closed, No peaking" he says.
You lightly giggle.
"Now open" he says

You open you eyes seeing the bed covered in rose petals there were candles and cold champagne.

Very romantic

"I Love it" you say kissing him on the lips.

At that exact moment you realised it was supposed to be Nick all along. Nick was the man you fell in love with. Throughout your whole coma the only reason you fell in love with Chris was because he was just like Nick. 
Even tho it was hard not thinking about a life without the kids and Chris you knew you would get them back somehow.

"Y/n I love you with all my heart" Nick says

You two kiss softly and slowly.

Then all of a sudden Nick lift's you up catching you by surprise. You giggle as he throws you on the bed.
You hold yourself up with your elbows as you look at him, biting you button lips- knowing what that dose to him.

He takes of his shirt throwing it on the ground. You look at his abs

God damn he's hot.

He removes his pants leaving him in his boxers.
He gets on the bed in between your legs "lift up your hips for me" you do as he says. In one swift motion he rips off you pants.
Leaving you only in your panties and a button up shirt.
You two make out as Nick unbuttons your shirt reviling your bra "your so good damn beautiful" he says out of breath.

He somehow unclipped your bra.

His lips attached to you nipples, sucking them and massaging your breast.

Your hand slide in his boxers as you feel his hard cock lightly wet.
Nick gets on his knees and removes his boxer. You see his cock pressed up against his stomach, the tip of the cock pink.

You gasp at the sight of it.

Nick slowly rubs you clit just to get things started.
He moves your panties on one side of your folds.
He takes your legs putting them over his shoulder.

He looks at you tight entrance as he starts slowly pushing in, once he was fully in he kept pushing in and out harder and rougher

You cry as you feel the pain/pleasure in your pussy and stomach.
You felt him in your stomach.

"Oh Nick" you moan his name in pleasure.

You two change positions now Nick is sitting on the bed with his head resting up the headboard and you sitting on him.

You move you hips back and forth riding him.

Nick grabs you around your chest as he starts fucking up into you.

"Ohh don't stop" you moan

"I wasn't planning on it" Nick says pushing inside you a few more times.
Until you both reach your orgasm.

1 year anniversary

You wake up to the sun shining on your face, you turn to your side seeing Nick still asleep.
You look at the small details on his face
Like his thick brown lashes, light brown freckles, soft lips, bushy browns.

There was not a single flaw in him.

Being married to this man felt perfect

You never thought about Chris anymore, that was a good thing. He was a part of your life, just another life, the life you want to move on from.

"We were meant to be but not made to last"

That sentence made you move on.

You see Nick eyes open "hey beautiful" his deep morning voice made you melt.

"Morning" you smile "you know what today is ?" You ask him

"Hmm let me think, is it are anniversary ?" He asks jokingly

"Yes !" You kiss him
You look deep in his eyes.

"What ?" Nick asks as you just stare at him

"Nothing I just love you so much" you say "you are the only perfect thing left" you say as you kiss him

He smiles.

3 years later

"Come on baby one more push, you can do this" Nick says holding your leg up to your chest . "I see the head !" Nick yells

"Agghhh fuck" you keep pushing

"You doing great I need you to push two more times" the doctor says looking at you

"No I can't do it" you cry

"Y/n I know its hurt, but the head is out just keep pushing baby" Nick wipes your forehead

You start pushing again "AHHHHH!!!" You give a big push

The baby cry's

"You did it" Nick kisses you.
You look at the doctor as she puts the baby on your chest "that's are daughter" Nick cry's.

"Congratulations, do you have a name for her ?" A nurse asks

You look up at Nick "yes" you say with a smile
"We will name her Abigail" you say.

                              The End

Thank you for reading chapter 100.
I can't believe it, I've been writing this story for six months and it has finally ended, not the perfect ending, I know most of you wanted Y/n and Chris to end up together but this felt more right. She had to wake up. Y/n might get an even better life with Nick.
Enough about the story I just wanted to say I'm very thankful for every single one of you, all the support and love I've gotten on my very first story has given me more confidence in writing.
I've got many stories planned so hopefully I'll publish them all.

Love you all <3

-P