4. The Boston guy ?

As you came in the club you instantly felt unsafe. You walked over to the bar and the waiter asked "what can I get you" as he gave you a smile "a dry martini please" you say as you look at the ring on your hand.
You heard a familiar voice say
"really a dry Martini ?"

"Yeah why what wrong with that ?" you say as you look and you see a handsome tall man with beautiful blue eyes, he was wearing a white tight T-shirt and some dark blue pants and had his sunglasses hanged on the neck of his T-shirt.

"Oh there is nothing wrong with a dry martini, it's just kind of sad that you are here alone On a Friday night drinking a dry martini" he says smiling at you.

"And ? It's not like you are here with someone" you say as you gave him a little attitude.

"Fair, I'm Chris, Chris Evans by the way" he said as I put few peanut in his mouth.

"Okay" you say as you took you martini and started walking away you thought to yourself  where you had seen him then you remembered you saw him at the parking lot "wait it can't be is he the Boston guy ? Nah" .

Later on when you got a little more drunk you started having fun as you walk back to the bar for another drink and a tall muscular man bumped in you "hey watch it" you said as you look at his face "we have to stop meeting like this" Chris screamed because of the loud music. You looked at him and just smirked then he says "hey i never got your name" he says as he came closer to you, you look him in the eyes and say "y/n, Y/n Y/l/n".

While you are waiting for your drink you feel weak in you stomach you put one hand on your mouth and the other on you stomach as you run out of the Club and Chris runs after you. As you get out you move your hand and vomit as you feel Chris slightly rubbing on you back and hear him say.

"It's okay let it all out" Chris says now also holding your hair back

You get up and look at Chris "I'm not usually like this" you say.

"Don't worry I've seen wor-" you cut him of .

"Oh god" and you vomit more.

"Worse" he says slowly, while holding your hair.

"Okay now I'm done" you say as you try to stand up Chris gives you his hand to help you up. When you get up you look him in the eyes there was something about his beautiful blue eyes they were so peaceful you wanted to stare at them all day than you snapped out.

"Uhh I should get going" you say awkwardly.

"Um yea sure" Chris says with a weak smile to his face "you got a ride home ?" we asked concerned.

"No but I'll find a way, I always do" you take of your heels and start walking away from him but all of a sudden you feel him garb on to your arm tight "I'm not going to let you walk alone in the dark" he says looking in your, eyes you felt like you were melting.

"I'll get you a cab" he says sticking his hand out for a taxi, right away a taxi stoped you guys got in the cab the driver asked  "where at ?" Chris looked at you for an answer but you had fallen asleep in the cab.

Next day

You wake you in the morning in a apartment that looked familiar to yours but the decor was different. You sit up on the bed you see Chris sleeping on the floor with a banked and a Small pillow.

You stand up and pick up your heels from the floor, You try to sneak out of the room. You drop on of the heels from your hand making a loud noise waking Chris up.

"Oh hey" he said in his deep husky morning voice.

"Oh hi I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just about to leave" you pick up the heel.

"Without having breakfast ?" he said.

"Oh no you go on I have to get to work, after I know where I am" you say walking away.

"Where do you live" He screams from his bedroom as he put on a T-shirt.

"I'm not quite sur-" You say as you open his door. You see your apartment door across from his.

He stands behind you "oh we're neighbours" he says.

"Yes we are, great " you say in an sarcastic tone.

"Hey what that supposed to mean, I'm a great neighbour" he said in a jokingly tone.

"No it's not that it's just kind of embarrassing seeing you after last night" you say waking out.

"What night" he says acting like he doesn't remember anything from last night.

You just giggled as you walk in to your apartment "see you around" you say as you close the door.

You come in the apartment you put you back at the door, you close your eyes you bite your lips as you slide down and sit on the floor thinking about Chris.

"There you are I was worried sick" Emma says sitting at your coffee table with your mug.

"Your still here ?" you opens your eyes with shock.

"Yeah but who's the hottie ?" she asked with a smirk.

"oh some guy that helped me at the club yesterday" you say standing up from the floor.

"Helped you with what exactly ?, taking off your clothes perhaps ?" she said giving you a dirty smile and a wink.

"No, to get me home safely, unlike you, you just left me there" you walk to the bathroom for a shower.

You hear Emma walk in the bathroom while you are in the shower.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" you say annoyed.

"Yes, but tell me more about this guy" she says.

"um well okay his name is Chris, Chris Evans"

"No way, shut up" Emma says shocked.

"What ?" you ask her completely lost.

"The Chris Evans ?" Emma says still in shock.

"I mean yeah I think so, why ?" you ask while closing the water in the shower.

"Do you live under a rock ? He is an celebrity he plays Captain America ! " she says while screaming.

"Ohhh that's where I have seen him he looked so familiar" you say as you wrapped a towel around you. You hear a knock as you walk out the bathroom only covered by a towel.

Thank you for reading Chapter.4

I'm having quite fun writing this if you have any idea for the story please comment and tell me. Next part will be up tomorrow.