73. I hate you

The past 6 months with the twins were very hard and exhausting. You'd put one of the to sleep the other one would wake up, you'd feed one of them then needing to feed the other. Basically you had to do the same thing twice. Plus Abigail started crying over every little thing, she always felt less loved because you were always stuck with the twins. Chris had been busy shooting some scenes in his new upcoming movie. So he was never at home.

"Abigail honey are you ready ?" You shout from the nursery you were changing Ellie's diaper while Liam laid on the floor crying loudly.

"Yes" Abigail comes in the room dressed in a yellow dress

"Abigail you can't were that to kindergarten" you say tired.

"Why not I'm a princess" she spins in a circle. Liam was still crying loudly.

"No you have to wear something else baby, it's freezing outside" you get down on your knees trying to keep your eyes open.

"But Ellie gets to wear a dress" Abigail complains

"You aren't Ellie or Lima okay you are Abigail, now go and change your clothes please, I need to drop you off" you say annoyed.

"But I don't-"

"No buts Abigail Go and change right now !" You shout

"I hate you !" Abigail screams, she runs of crying.

"Abigail Evans !" You shout mad at her attitude.

"What's all this screaming about ?" You hear Chris say.

"Finally your home" you say. Chris walks over to you wrapping his arms around you, you dig your head in his chest "Im so tired" you cry

"Im sorry I wasn't here to help"

"It's okay you were busy working" You look up at him "Abigail said she hated me" you tell Chris

"She did what !" Chris was surprised by what you said

"Yeah I told her she couldn't were a dress to kindergarten because I don't want her to freeze she should were something worm" you say. Liam and Ellie both were crying now.

"I'll talk to her" Chris kisses you on the head. He walk in to Abigails room with out even knocking. "Abigail we need to talk" Chris says to Abigail.

She comes out of her little tent

"Mommy told me you said that you hated her, is that true ?" Chris asks

"Yes" Abigail answers "mommy didn't let me were a dress"

"Well mommy doesn't want you to freeze, she wants to keep you worm, she takes so much care of you. You know she told me that she loves you this much" Chris stretches out his hands as far as possible showing Abigail how much you love her

"Mommy love's me that much ?" Abigail little eyes opened wide

"Yeah she dose" Chris says. "Now hurry up and change" Chris walked out the room and came back in the nursery.

You were feeding both Ellie and Liam trying to make them stop crying

"She's changing" Chris tells you

"How are you good with kids ?" You ask. Chris chuckles. "Now can you make these two stop crying ?"

"I can try but I don't have the magical boobs" Chris says

"Believe me there not that magical" you say

"From what I've seen there very ma-" Abigail walks in the room.

"I'm ready to go" she wore some worm sweatpants and and a black zipper.

"Good girl now you won't freeze" Chris says kissing her on the cheek. "Now you have to go apologise to mommy" he whispers in her year.

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to say that. I love you very very VERY much" Abigail says

She walk up to you kissing you on the cheek then she kisses Liam and Ellie on top
Of there head while they calmly sucked on your breast.

"Abi say bye we are leaving" Chris says. Abigail says bye and goes with Chris in the car, he drops her off at her kindergarten.

20 min later you hear Chris's car pull up in the drive way. You had just put the twins to sleep.

You laid on the couch trying to rest.

"Are they asleep ?" Chris asks

You nod

Chris lays down on the couch next to you pulling your head in to his chest, he played with your hair while you slept.

Few hours later

You wake up in the bedroom, you smelled a nice home coked meal. You walk down stairs seeing Chris and the kids sitting at the table, Abigail ate her meatballs and mash potatoes. While the twins sat there on there little seats eating there mash potatoes and some soft boiled broccoli.

"Did you have a nice nap" Chris asks

"Yeah. Wait did you cook ?" You ask Chris

He nods with a smile

"I was waiting for you so we could have a little dinner together"

After helping Chris put the kids in bed you and Chris ate dinner together.

You two go up stairs in the bedroom Chris was reading a book while you were brushing you teeth. You walk out of the bathroom wearing one of Chris's shirts and nothing else underneath.

Chris head rested on the headboard. You sit on his lap putting his book away. You give him light kisses on the neck.

"Chris I want you" you whisper in his ear.

Chris takes off his reading glasses and put them on the nightstand. His hands travel down your back on your ass squeezing it. he pushes you closer to him, as the both of you make out. You two help each other out of your shirts, making your fully naked and leaving him to only wearing his pyjamas.

You lift you hips up so he could slide down his pyjamas and boxers. You sit back down on his cock sliding back and forth spreading the wetness of your pussy.

Chris holds you by the hips lifting you up, you see his hard cock pop up to his stomach. You hold it, placing it right under your entrance.

Chris pushes your hips down making his dick go all the way in.

You let out a shaky breath as you start moving your hips back and forth, riding him

Chris had his hands on your hips as you start moving faster, going rougher.

Chris holds on to your waist fucking up in to you, you felt his balls slapping up and down against your pussy, your tits bouncing all over Chris's face as you moan loudly.

You felt you pussy tighten up as Chris's lips attached to yours.

You close your eyes focussing on your orgasm as Chris keeps pushing inside you, his pounding got sloppier and slower. As he lets his semen stuff you up.

You get up on your knees as Chris dick slides out of you with your cum all over it.

"I'm not finished yet" Chris says
You lay down on your back as his hand travel down to your thrusting pussy. Because you had a lot of cum down there it made it easy for Chris to slide three fingers in your sore cunt, he wiggles them around, making you grab the bed sheets tight.

You two finish up and cuddle.

Thank you for reading chapter 73
6k !!! Readers I can believe it thank you all <3