24. Forever and always

You and Chris had a lovely time together talking about old memories and stuff.

"There is only a month left until we get Married" Chris says holding your hand across the table.

"I can't wait to marry you Mr.Evans" you say looking in his eyes.

3 weeks later

"No ugh" you say frustrated.

"What's wrong ?" Chris walks to the masters bedroom holding Abigail who is now one and a have months old.

"Emma and Mark can't make it to the wedding, Mark has to go on a business trip and Emma is going with him" you say sad that you own best friend can't make it to you wedding.

"Oh shit when are they coming back" Chris says.

"Shh don't curse around the baby Chris" you say mad.

"Oh shi- no I mean crap no I- ugh" Chris takes a deep breath "when are they coming back ?" Chris asks again.

"They will be back two days after the wedding but then we will be gone for the honeymoon" you say. Chris sees that you are sad.

"Hey Abigail you wanna show Mommy what we were practising earlier" Chris asks Abigail.
"Hey mommy look at this" Chris make this baby voice talking for Abigail. Chris holds on to her and made her do a little dance for you.

"My little girl is so big now" you say crying.

"Are you crying" Chris asks surprised.

"No I'm just a little emotional" you say whipping away your tears.

Later that week

You your mom and Chris's mom Lisa went to buy a wedding dress for you. You tried on many dress but ended up liking this one dress, It was white and long, covered in floral lace. The neck of the dress was open showing some cleavage. You had a matching veil which was very long. You also got a dress for Abigail, it was matching yours. While Chris had a black tight tux showing of his body shape.

The day of the wedding

You wake up to the sun shining in your eyes you look to your side, the bed was empty. Where was Chris ?. You sit up seeing a note on the bed.

————————————————————————
Y/n Y/l/n

I just wanted to let you know that I'm with Scott So you and the girl have the house to your self to get ready.

I couldn't be in the same house as you on are wedding day I wouldn't resist seeing you.

We don't want any bad luck on are special day.

Love you forever and always.

-Christopher Robert Evans
————————————————————————

It was a sweet note you started tearing up as you feel sick to you stomach. You put you hand on you stomach confused of why you ere feeling this is it because you are nervous or is it something else. You ignored the feeling cause nothing was going to ruin your special day. You go and check on Abigail who was still sleeping, you saw her drool a little it was adorable. You quickly go take a shower before Abigail wakes up. You get out of the shower and put on a rob that had the word "mrs.Evans" written on the back. It was costume made for this day. You put rollers in your hair to give it some volume. You hear Abigail cry so you head to the nursery to change her diaper. After changing her dipper you go heat some toast for you while you feed Abigail. After eating you put Abigail on her little swing to let her relax while you get ready. After 20 min you hear the door bell ring, you go down stairs and open the door. You see all your friends and the makeup artist, you were happy but still kind of sad that Emma wasn't here. All the girl got ready. They wore peachy pink dresses. You go and put your dress on it fitted perfectly on you body showing all your curves you look to the Side to see a slight bump "ugh I'm blooded by the toast" you say to yourself looking in the mirror. After what felt like forever you and the girls got ready a fancy limbo came to pick you girls up. After a 10 min drive you guys came to the destination. It was at a beautiful beach, everything was covered in peachy pink flowers, the venue was covers in flowers and fairy lights, the sun was going down giving you and Chris a beautiful golden hour wedding.

Thank you for reading Chapter.24
This chapter was very short