25. I do

You get out of the limbo and take a deep breath.

"How the blushing bride to be ?" you hear a familiar voice say. You turn around and see Emma standing behind you wearing a peachy pink dress, matching all of the others girls.

"Emma ! You made it" you quickly hug her.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" Emma says.

"I thought you had to go with Mark on a business trip" you say breaking the hug.

"Well we got in a little fight, but that's not the reason I'm here I really want to come to your wedding" Emma says.

"Thank you that means a lot to me" you say happy.

There were two big tents made one for all the lady's and the other for all the gents. You walk in the tent and see it was decorated in flowers and fairy lights just like the venue. Everyone was waiting in there for the wedding to start. There came a lady that was managing the whole wedding she called all the guests out to sit while You, Emma and few of your other friend waited inside. The lady came back and said Emma and your friends to go out and stand on the stage where Chris and his friends were. You just waited in there alone with Abigail you wanted to walk down the aisle with her, You hear someone walk in it was your dad, he was speechless of how pretty you looked
"you two look beautiful" your dad comes and kisses you and Abigail on the cheeks. You just give him a smile and say

"prettier then last time ?" you look up at him with tears in your eyes.

"Yes way prettier but this time you aren't my little princess you are my queen. I'm know this is hard for you all the wadding thing because what happened at your last wadding but things have changed and it's time to move on" you dad wipes away you tears.

"Then why do I feel guilty ?" you asks him.

"do you think he would want you to be guilty on you own wedding day ?" You dad holds your hand.

"I don't know even tho I have a beautiful girl and I have Chris I still feel like it should be with Nick" you say letting all your feelings out.

"That's where you wrong. Did you really know why John shoot Nick ?" You father says.

"No I thought John tried to shoot me and Nick was protecting me" you say feeling like it all was a lie.

"Nick was a bad man he used you, You guys were in a toxic relationship. But you never saw it cause you were so in love with this person that he wasn't" your dad says taking Abigail slowly from you cause it was a lot to take in.

"No no that can't be he- he said he loved me I had known him for so long that can't be" you say sitting down. "dad you didn't know him like I did" you shout at your dad.

"Then why the hell would he hire John to shoot you"  your dad shouts back regranting what he just said.

"What ?" you look at him crying in anger and betrayal.

"John was supposed to shoot you but he shoot Nick instead when he found out you were pregnant, he didn't mean to shoot you that was an accident but Nick got what he deserved. His parents are wealthy people they paid everyone they also insisted to pay me and you mother but we declined them, that why we let you move to NYC so you don't have any contact with his family" you father looks at you angry.

"Why didn't you tell me ? " you say numb.

"We never found the right time to tell this so we kept it from you. But I can't see my girl cry over a man that never deserved her. Chris is a good man i can see it on his eyes he really loves you, he knows you inside out better then anyone. So you can't be guilty over Nick anymore so go and marry Chris" you dad says.

You look at him and smile it was all hard to take in but in the end of the day you were going to get married to Chris so it was all worth it. You fix you make up and walk with you dad towards the aisle.

You look at Chris who clearly saw that you were crying. He mouthes "you good" you give him an assuring smile.

You get at the end of the aisle and look at Chris. He was so handsome his hair was jelled back, he wore a black shiny Gucci tux which was tight to his body showing of his mussels, his blue eyes were glowing in the golden sun his smile was so perfect it made you fall in love with him all over again.

He whispers to you "you two look beautiful" Chris says to you and Abigail.

The priest starts talking
"I welcome you all here today on this special day for these two lovebirds, these two have gone trough some hard times but have always made it out together, they have also brought this beautiful girl in this world" the priest says gently poking Abigail little nose she let out a small giggle that made the whole crowd let out a small laugh.
"Christopher Robert Evans you may say your vows" the priest looked at Chris.

"Y/n you are this wonderful women that has made every day of my life special and rememberable ever since we started dating I can't imagine my life with out you. You have brought are beautiful daughter in this world. I want to come home everyday to our growing family " Chris looks at, you had tears in your eyes. "I love you Y/n" Chris says wiping away his tears. This was your second time seeing him cry.

"Thank you for that Chris. Y/n you may say your vows" you felt everyone look at you as you start talking.

"Christopher I have gone trough so much with you. You have been by my side since we started dating. You alway have my back literally, I puke a lot" you say crying and laughing at the same time. "Even when we fight I feel my self falling in love with you. You have shown me and are daughter nothing but love, I love you more then anything Chris and I promise I'll never stop loving you" you say looking in to Chris's blue eyes they were glossy.

"Well thank you y/n. You may put on the rings" the priest says looking at you two. You put a ring on Chris's finger after you were done putting his ring on it was his turn. Chris pulls out two boxes one with you ring which he gently places on your finger. Then he opens the second box revealing a small diamond necklace for Abigail.
"Huh look what daddy got you" you say to Abigail. Chris put the necklace on her.

"Chris do you take Y/n, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold, for this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you two apart" He looks at Chris.

Chris says "I do"

Y/n do you take Chris, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold, for this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you two apart" now the priest looks at you.

"I do" you say crying

Then the priest says "Well in the power invested in me I pronounce you Husband and Wife, you my kiss your bride" the priest says looking at Chris.

Chris looks at you smiling coming closer to you he put his hand around your waist and kisses you, you two break the kiss and then kiss Abigail on her cheeks at the same time. Everyone cheered you two on.

Thank you for reading Chapter .25

Well this chapter ended well no one got shoot. What did you think about the plot twist about Nick ? And him not really loving you. This chapter is the longest one yet. I hope you enjoyed it <3