53. Belly button

Next day

You and Chris are looking at the house you guys liked.

The house was three Floors just like your old one but this one had way more space. On the first floor there was a laundry room, car garage a mini gym and a theatre room the second floor was the biggest it had three bedroom which they all included a bathroom, then there was the big kitchen It was very big, there was a dining room attached to the kitchen and a big living room perfect for the big flatscreen TV you guys had. Then the third floor had the big master bedroom for you and Chris obviously, it had a big walk in closet and giant bathroom with a double shower. There was another sitting area on the third floor and and a big Space for Abigail to play in. 

After looking at the house you and Chris get in back in the car. Abigail was sleeping in the back.

"What do you think of the house" Chris asks.

"it's prefect" you say obviously loving the house.

"I know but what are we gonna do with all that extra space ? It's only You Me Abigail and the dogs" Chris says.

"Maybe it's time we try for another baby" you says. It felt right you all needed a little change in life and what other way to do it then to welcome a new family member.

"You really mean that are you ready to go through the whole pregnancy ?" Chris asks you could see on his face he was excited he really wanted more kid and so did you.

"I am. Plus I was talking to Abigail and she really wanted an sibling" you say.

Chris smiles "then we will try for a baby"

"Yaaaay I will get a sibling" you two hear Abigail say.

You both looked at each other shocked that Abigail heard what you guy were talking about.

"Please don't say please don't say it" you whisper to your self.

"Mommy daddy where do baby's come from ?" Abigail asks.

"Uhhmm daddy will tell you" you say looking at Chris giving him a evil smile.

Chris takes a deep breath and starts talking "When two people love one and other, they give each other a special hugs and sometimes after hugging the women gets a baby in her belly which she grown inside of her for nine months" Chris says.

"how dose the baby get in the women's belly ?" Abigail asks still curious.

"Yeah y/n how dose it get in there" Chris says sarcastically.

"something from daddy's belly button goes into mommy's belly button that makes the baby" you say. You and Chris did not expect this question from Abigail quite yet so you guys were not prepared.

"And where dose the baby come out from ?" Abigail says.

"Okay that's enough how about we get
ice cream" Chris changes the topic.

"Yes ice cream" Abigail says exited.

You and Chris look at each other and sigh in relief at the same time.

You guys get ice cream and go back in the car. Chris had bought one vanilla for him and two chocolate one for you and one for Abigail.