41.sleeping beauty

1 week later

"Chris get your pretty ass down here or me and Abigail will go to Italy without you" you shout.

You see Scott walk out of the guest room he was staying in your house to take care of the dogs while you guys were gone. He was clearly tired.

"Morning sleeping beauty" you say to Scott.

"Good morning, you guys leaving ?" Scott asks.

"Yes and remember-" Scott cuts you off

"Yes walk the dogs there times a day, give them proteins and then give them there treat. I remember stop stressing out. You guys go and have fun I got everything under control here" Scott says.

Chris finally comes and joins you all. 

"Sorry I was saying bye to dodger" Chris says getting a little emotional.

You just shake your head and roel you eyes.

You all say bye to Scott and the dogs then get in the car.

"How you feeling ?" Chris asks you.

"Very excited" you say shaking your legs.

"Are you exited Abigail" Chris asks her, she giggles.

"Abis first trip" you say.

You guys get to the airport. You were pushing Abigails stroller and Chris was holding the passports. You guys easily get through security.

"I'm going to get you food, I know you always throw up after airplane food". He says standing up.

"You remember that ?" You asks him.

"Yeah, what you want to eat" Chris asks you.

"How about a ham sandwich and a smoothie" you say. Chris goes and gets it for you.

While you waited for Chris you decide to feed Abigail so she wouldn't be hungry in the plane. You take her in your arms and breastfeed her. You thought of covering your chest up but you didn't find anything.

It was wired feeding her again you hadn't done that in such a long time. As you are feeding her you feel her bite your boob.

"Ouch abi" you say. You move her away from your chest and look in her mouth to see two little baby teeth growing. You were so shocked.

Chris comes back "is everything alright ?" He asks you.

"Yeah did you know Abigail had start growing out her teeth" you ask Chris.

"No really ?!" Chris asks you clearly just as shocked as you. He looks at her teeth he was so happy when he saw them.

Chris lifts her up and says "now you can start eating daddy's special pesto eggs" Chris says to Abigail.

You saw Chris face go from a big smile in to concerned look. You look where Chris was looking there you see camera men talking pictures.

Chris quickly puts Abigail in her stroller and hold you hand.

"We Should get going" Chris says. You agreed.

You two start walking away from all the camera light and towards the plane.

You guys get in the plane and go straight to first class.

"Ahh this is nice" you say sitting down.

Chris was putting Abigails stroller away.

3 hours later

You guys were still sitting in the plan while Abigail was sleeping. Chris was watching a movie and you were on your phone.

You were looking through the news you saw an article about You and Chris, you start reading it.

————————————————————————
                   Chris Evans and Y/n Evans

Will he lose his role in his up coming movie ?

Chris Evans known to play Captain America got married last year with Y/n Y/l/n. They have a child together Abigail Evans.

Just few months ago Y/n and Chris were spotted outside on what looked like a date, where Chris Evans our hero punched an man in the face multiple times.

Why did Chris Evans our captain America punch a man ?

It's because his wife Y/n was five months pregnant with there second child, when the man Sam Miller lifted her and squeezed her belly causing her a lot of pain then later he drops her causing a terrible miscarriage.

The man Sam Miller is currently in jail right now. He admits that he got paid to do it. But he won't tell us why he did it or who paid him to do it, all we know is he got what he deserved.

What dose our lovely Chris Evans have to say about this.

"I can't say much duo to Y/n privacy and just some things about her past that's she likes to keep privet. But it really hurts me that someone would do this to her and our child. it is very hard for us to get over this loss and I just want to say Sam Miller you better stay in jail because that is where you deserve to be" Chris Evans says.

We haven't heard from his wife so we don't know what she has to say about this but we wish her the best.
————————————————————————

You read the article not really knowing how to feel.

"Y/n you good ?" Chris asks.

"Yeah" you smile then place your head on Chris shoulder.

"You know what's the best thing about flying in first class ?" Chris asks you with a smirk.

You nod a no.

"We have are own beds and if you don't want the bed we can always go to the bathroom" Chris winks

"I prefer the beds but what if someone hears us and what about Abigail " You whisper.

"Abigail is sleeping and we just have to keep it quiet" Chris says.

Thank you for reading chapter 41.
I can't believe it I've written 41 chapters.